We are on a mission to improve people’s quality of life and we are looking for Store Manager to joining our team in Stockholm at Birger Jarlsgatan
Information om uppdraget:
You and your passionate team will be driving sales and creating the best possible environment for customers to experience quality sleep; offering a world-class service in line with our brand’s premium identity. The store manager holds the central responsibility for sustained store revenue and profitability.
In this position you will be expected to spend 4 days each month at our Head Office in Köping, working together with our global sales team enabling the reach of the company goal and to create a close teamwork all over the world.
This position is temporary with a great possibility to get an extension within the company.
Key areas of responsibility
• Relentlessly driving sales and pushing the team to exceed goals and targets
• Creating and managing a small high-performing team
• Passionately care for customer’s satisfaction and loyalty, striving to build long lasting relations with customers
• Driving and supporting in-store activities and merchandising, as well as finding new business opportunities beyond these
• Being an ambassador for the Hästens brand at all times, representing the company and the brand in a professional manner
• Managing our marketing and merchandising in alignment with our global brand identity
• Managing all retail store administration task and processes effectively (order, delivery, inventory)
Detta söker vi:
We are looking for a retail and sales manager with experience from the luxury design industry with graduate studies and with at least 5 years of experience in direct premium retail sales. You have 3 years of relevant people management experience and an eye for premium marketing and merchandising. You should also thrive in organizing in-store events with the team.
• You have 5 years’ experience in direct premium retail sales with proven positive sales result
• You have 3 years experience of people management
• Positive if you have experience from furniture sales or ideally home design
• You have a strong passion for premium sales, merchandising and customer service
• You are a social networker with people skills that are happy to seek and approach new business opportunities
• You want to be part of and manage a high-performing retail team and always strive for being an active and inspiring manager.
• You have excellent communication skills, written and spoken in Swedish and English
• You are computer literate (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, Sales system etc.)
• You work with the highest ethical standards.
• You have a tremendous drive and determination to be successful.
Position will be filled in November 2018.
Since 1852, Hästens has been committed to crafting the best sleep. The skilled craftsmen at our factory in Köping have been refining our work for generations. Every bed is bespoke and made by hand using only the best natural materials. The difference lies in the details and our quest to provide the most restful sleep for people who want to lead a higher quality of life. With operations in 37 countries and over 200 partners in Europe, Asia and the USA, the small family-owned company has grown into a global producer and retailer of premium beds. For more information about Hästens, please visit www.hastens.com
Beskrivning av företaget
Mångfaldigt prisbelönta StudentConsulting är ett av Skandinaviens största och ledande rekryterings- och bemanningsföretag med fokus på studenter, akademiker och yrkesutbildade. Tack vare ett stort nätverk och lång erfarenhet har vi rekryterat över 11 000 personer det senaste året. Vi erbjuder intressanta och utmanande tjänster på både hel- och deltid inom områden som IT, teknik, ekonomi, administration, HR, marknadsföring, kundtjänst, försäljning, industri, produktion, logistik och transport. Hitta din framtid på www.studentconsulting.se