On behalf of our client Mölnlycke, an international growing company, we are now recruiting a Group Tax Director at Mölnlycke’s global head quarter in Göteborg. This position will manage the group’s global tax affairs, direct and indirect taxes, as well as Transfer Pricing Policy.
You will be part of the Group Finance team, have 2 direct reports and report to the Corporate Controller.
Main responsibilities as Group Tax Director:
- Ensure Group’s Tax policy is up to date and that the Group is able to manage both indirect and direct taxes in a proactive and compliant manner.
- Monitor, review and update the Group Transfer Pricing policy and process, including documentation and review of prices
- Manage the tax compliance for the group as well as the consolidation and analysis of the tax positions of the group
- Coordinate tax advice required in the areas of M&A, foreign tax withholding, permanent establishments and global business restructurings
- Responsible for harmonization of tax-related processes throughout the group as well as monitoring the process efficiency
- Raise the tax awareness and knowledge of the Group, support subsidiaries with complex tax matters
- Responsible for tax audits, tax litigations, MAP:s and tax rulings/APA:s
- Be the contact person towards Investor in relation to tax issues
Qualifications and experience:
- To be considered for this position you will have a university degree or equivalent in law, economics or business and administration together with at least 7-8 years’ experience from working for one of the leading audit/law firms and/or holding a position as Tax Manager or similar at a multinational group.
- Technical experience required includes Swedish corporate taxation, international corporate taxation and tax planning. Furthermore, experience must include international transfer pricing in the global environment, VAT and tax accounting according to IFRS.
- Experience of dealing with both Swedish and international tax issues, e.g double taxation relief, permanent establishment, tax residence and treaty analysis. Further, it is beneficial if you have experience from M&A.
- Fluent English and Swedish, both written and verbally is required for this position.
- MedTech background is a plus
As an individual you have strong problem solving and analytical skills with a high degree of integrity. You have a clear ability to manage and adapt to the changing tax legislation along with being systematic and detail oriented. You are also self-motivated as well as a team player with a positive attitude- willing to share skills and knowledge with other team members and colleagues. You have the ability to deliver to tight deadlines and have a sense of urgency while retaining delivery of best practice and accuracy. We expect you to be a strong communicator with the ability to work and communicate and build relationships with all levels of management within the organization as well as having a good understanding of general business issues.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to home care, proving it every day.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.
In this recruitment process Mölnlycke partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Marianne Seal on 0701 660863. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Consider this before you submit your application · Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation. · Make sure our name and contact information is included in your resume. · It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file. · Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.