Trioplast is an industrial group with just over 1,000 employees and a turnover of SEK 4.3 billion. The Group is one of Europe's leading players in innovative and cost-effective packaging solutions based on polyethylene film. The company has its head office in Smålandsstenar, production in Sweden, Denmark and France and sells its products in a global market. Trioplast's main owner is Altor Funds.
Position will be based in Landskrona, Göteborg or Smålandsstenar.
Overall purpose & Key responsibilitiesBased on our newly reviewed and strengthened branding and communication platform, lead and facilitate overall communication for the group in our chosen channels. The goal is to continuously strengthen the Trioplast brand and thereby support and increase sales opportunities and premium pricing of our products and services. Placement: Landskrona, Göteborg or Smålandsstenar
In strong collaboration with Divisional managers and marketing and sales.
- Focus on content marketing via the digital channels as WEB, Social media, (LinkedIn and other selected platforms), E-mail communication/digital newsletters, Magazines and more.
- Develop and implement Internal Brand Comprehensive Marketing Plan
- Create, write and edit various communication tools, including printed and online publications, intranet communications, employee meetings and events, videos and announcements that foster open communication throughout the organization.
- In strong collaboration with all divisions, be responsible for the collection and preparation-to-communicate: case stories, customer confessions, product- and concept presentations and stories.
- Communicate and keep building the Trioplast branding strategy, communicate our successes, innovations, successful customer confessions, etc.
- Understand, communicate and commit to the organization's vision, goals and strategies and translate and communicate them to the organization
- Communication of press releases on group and division/unit level
- Responsible for the functionality and user experience of the chosen channel tools, and lead and develop any cooperation with internal and external partners such as Marketing agencies and WEB bureaus, Social media platform developers.
- Direct external agencies and functional marketing staff to execute marketing plan and create marketing promotional support materials.
- Project manage all internal brand marketing initiatives via production schedules and timelines.
- Responsible of analyzing user data of our channels; Google Analytics, Social Media analytics, WEB-page analytics.
- Develop, track and report all internal brand leads created through marketing efforts.
- Measure and report ROI on all internal brand marketing efforts.
- Review our marketing strategy and drive any need of change, upgrade or improvement, in collaboration with stake holders.
- Secure that collaborations are exploited where possible, to maximize effect of any investment made in the channels and content (ex: one home page for all countries, with as few deviations as possible).
Qualifications & Experience
Must have demonstrated proficiency in communications planning and implementation including copy development, video, social media, high-impact emails, print collateral, face-to-face and virtual meetings, and mobile technology.
- Experience with editing, layout, design and print production a plus.
- Understanding of communication strategy, storytelling and brand development within an organization.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, principles and internal marketing communication theory and practice
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to present ideas and information clearly, concisely and persuasively
- Attention to detail and ability to meet multiple deadlines while working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to build relationships
Who are you
We believe that you work or have worked in the industry and that you have experience from B2B and marketing. Basically, you have an IHM education or university education. As a person, you are structured, pragmatic, creative, responsible and have good analytical skills. We assume that you have very good ability to create and maintain good relations. You speak and write good English. We believe you have a minimum of five years marketing experience covering strategy, planning, content creation, delivery and measurement required, extensive practical experience in internal communications preferred.
Reporting and follow up
The position will report to the CEO of the group. As the work of the Group Marketing Manager covers all units in the group, reporting to the GMT meeting (Group Management Team meeting) will take place on a regular base.
Responsible for all companies in the group, in the languages needed to support our various markets.
Sökord: Trioplast, Marketing Manager, Manager, Communications, Kommunikation, Internal, Strategy, Småland, Landskrona, Göteborg, Marknad, Brand Manager