We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it, but now we want to be even better! We’re looking for a Global Sales Manager, Brewery & Beverage, in Business Unit High Speed Separators.
So, what are you going to do today?
Business Unit High Speed Separators (HSS) is responsible for the global sales of HSS in the Food & Water Division. We are now looking for a Global Sales Manager to drive further growth in the Brewery & Beverage segment.
About the job
About the job
As Global Sales Manager, you will lead a team of six highly skilled and motivated co-workers. Your tasks will be, among other things, to:
- Drive the global Brewery & Beverage business, in close collaboration with colleagues in Sales Companies around the world
- Develop, implement and follow up the global Brewery & Beverage business plan
- Assist Sales Companies in their market planning, as well as establishing and achieving their forecast goals
- Support all stages of the sales process, technically and commercially
- Participate in customer meetings
- Follow up sales performance
- Drive continuous improvements in the sales process
- Follow market trends
- Provide input to product improvements and new product development
- Drive product launches
- Provide sales forecast
- Lead and develop the team
- Interface and cooperate with other Business Unit functions, such as Service,
- Engineering & Supply, R&D and Operations
Who are you?
- You have a university degree in engineering or business
- You have several years’ experience of working with technical sales in an international business-to-business environment, preferably within the Food or Beverage industry
- You are customer oriented with a strong commercial interest, always driving to exceed expectations
- You have demonstrated leadership skills
- You communicate with ease and successfully build internal and external relations
- You are fluent in English
- You can travel approximately 50 days per year
The position is based in Tumba. You will report to the Head of Sales and be part of the Sales management team.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success.
For more information, please contact
Johan Agrell, Head of Sales, +46 734 225 332
Maria Tornqvist HR Partner +46(0)730265143
Francisco Garcia, Akademikerna, +46 (0) 853 06 56 84
Bruno Smolic, Unionen, + 46 8 530 652 17
Please send your application no later than Sept 27, 2019.