We are looking for a passionate and customer focused Global Product Manager to be responsible for a market leading product portfolio on a mission to push boundaries within behavioral research. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
At Tobii Pro, we want to empower professionals with revolutionary insights into human behavior, using eye tracking as our foundation. The range of eye tracking solutions to answer different research questions, their performance, accuracy, data quality and flexibility is unmatched, and the actionable insights obtained through our eye tracking tools contribute to scientific breakthroughs and the growth of businesses. With top universities and companies all around the world as our customers, your mission will be to ensure a solid market leading B2B portfolio of screen-based hardware to meet the needs within the scientific research community as well as commercial companies.
The screen-based product portfolio is Tobii Pro’s longest standing and has a large impact on the business. Your responsibility stretches throughout the products’ life cycle and as our new Global Product Manager, you will work with a combination of vision, strategy, execution and leadership, and your work will have a large impact on Tobii Pro’s success.
The role and responsibilities
Based in Stockholm, in this position you will be working in a high performing Product Management team where you will head up a portfolio of screen-based eye tracking solutions serving the Scientific Research and Commercial market segments.
In short, you will be fully accountable for everything related to the products in your portfolio. For example:
- Be responsible for defining, prioritizing, optimizing and managing the product portfolio throughout the entire life cycle and in a global setting
- Work closely and cooperate with all stakeholders from product initiation to delivery. Your allies are colleagues in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Support, Operations and R&D and as the Product Manager you communicate and create alignment to be able to execute efficiently together
- Support your colleagues in Global Sales with tools to drive sales further, and help out with product related questions in specific customer conversations (pre- and post-sales)
- Be accountable for introducing new products; all the way through start of sales, product launch to the first customer shipment.
We are looking for
A Product Manager who has a true business and customer-oriented approach! Your role is to keep the customer’s success with our products in focus while being confident in deep diving into technical, formal and detailed discussions.
You are data-driven decision maker and you enjoy rolling up your sleeves to get things done. In addition, we also believe you have
- Prior experience of Product management and/or Product portfolio management of hardware products throughout the entire life cycle
- About 10 years of working experience, minimum 2 years as Product Manager
- Experience from working in an international environment
- Proven track-record of delivering results in a changing environment
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
As we are working in a global setting you are of course fluent in English, both verbal and written.
We find it to be of strong merit if you have experience of managing product portfolios in areas such as Med-tech, Vehicle or General Industry or other industries where trust is of high importance. Sales of hardware or experience from sales to customers conducting research will earn you extra credits!
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals. If Stockholm is where you grew up or if your roots are somewhere else. If you spend your afternoons at the gym or prefer playing in the yard with the kids. Welcome to Tobii!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short, so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.