International Remuneration and Benefits department (hereafter IRB) is looking for a Global Mobility Expert.
As Global Mobility Expert in Atlas Copco, you will be working in a small international team supporting the divisions in the recruitment process of international assignments and advice in all types of queries related to global mobility. Your main stakeholders in your day to day work will be the Vice Presidents Human Resources (VP HR’s), the recruiting managers and external suppliers of tax and immigration services.
Atlas Copco has close to 300 expatriates and 200 local plus employees and has a mix of around 60 home countries and 60 host countries. IRB assist in approximately 150 international projects assignments every year.
Main responsibilities and challenges:
- Advise on applicable Terms and Conditions and general advisory in respect of the interpretation of the policy
- Providing and reviewing salary build-up calculations for international mobile employees to the recruiting managers and/or VP HR’s
- Support in country to country comparisons for salary setting and benefits
- Providing and reviewing contracts for international mobile employees and take discussions on local adjustments if and when required
- Making Job classifications and International Position Evaluations
- Prepare, install and implement the yearly salary review process, including the quality check of different data sources
- Discuss with local Holding Vice Presidents and Holding Human Resources Managers on local policies and interpretations and local legislation that may affect the global mobility processes (contracts, immigration, tax formalities)
- Review the information that is provided to international mobile employees and ensure the necessary insurances are in place
- Monitor the global agreement with tax supplier in order to secure a full compliance of cross border income
- Provide training to internal stakeholders on items related to global mobility, Position Classification and other topics related to global mobility
- Follow market trends and benchmark benefits and policies
- Actively participate in projects related to compensation and benefits in general and global mobility in particular
Reports to: Group Executive and International Remuneration Manager (SWE)
It is IRB's mission to be the competence center in the Atlas Copco Group in respect of all aspects related to global mobility and international compensation and benefits. As Global Mobility Expert, it is your mission to advice and support the VP HR’s and the recruiting managers in different domains related to the employment of international mobile employees and to ensure the all international recruitments and employments are made in line with the Group policy.
- University degree within law, human resources, business administration or equivalent
- Several years of experience in global mobility
- Solid knowledge of international taxation is required
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Excellent computer skills with primary focus on Microsoft Office
The successful candidate works independently, is a self-starter and will have strong analytical skills. You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, together with a very service-oriented mindset. You are a team player and like to work in a small team. You are discrete, accurate, structured and you have an eye for details. You have the ability to build solid relationships both internally within the Atlas Copco Group and with external stakeholders.
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! In this recruitment process Atlas Copco collaborates with Novare Propell. Please apply at www.novarepropell.se. Selection and interviews will be held continuously. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld at firstname.lastname@example.org Sardonia Omed at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Passionate people create exceptional things. At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly solutions. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning 180 countries. In 2017, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 116 (BEUR 12.1) and more than 42 000 employees. For more information please visit www.atlascopcogroup.com