At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
Within Tetra Pak, Business Unit Strips and Films is responsible for manage the global capacity and contingency to ensure supply of Strips & Film at optimal total system cost at a consistent specified quality for Tetra Pak´s global customer base, using WCM as our tool for continuous improvement. We are now looking for a Manager Business Control Strips and Films, who will actively support the organization but also cooperate with other organizational units within Supply Chain Operations organisation.
The position will report to the Director Business Control Additional Materials and managing a team of three Factory/Business Controllers in the plant’s organisation. Key stakeholders for this position are Internal Business Unit Directors, Factory Managers, Business Control Directors, Sales and Marketing Product Management controllers.
You will focus on:
- Providing monthly, quarterly reporting, forecasts and annual budget process
- Leading and managing the Strips and Films business organisation for Business Development and Product support to protect and grow profitable business/volumes
- Providing overall financial understanding and implications to support decision making in the Strips & Film Management Team and in the Additional Materials Business Controller Team
- Ensure follow up of business performance measures for the Business Unit Strips and Films
- Drive and secure competitiveness initiatives for the supported function
- Perform variance analysis) at a detailed level and drive or recommend corrective actions
- Perform business case follow-up (actual vs. initial assumptions, benefit realisation) on investments and other business cases
- Lead the annual financial planning and forecasting process for the Business Unit
- Lead the development of new tools/procedures and ensure implementation for own area
This position will be located in Lund, Sweden but you will work in a global arena. Travelling for this position can be up to 25% of the time.
The successful candidate has at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position in an international environment. You have experience in leadership roles and as well are a skilled communicator at all level of organisations, this being a truly global role.
As a person, you are result oriented, organised, with a high level of dynamism and self-drive. Also, you are a person open to changes and able to drive changes in this role. You learn on the fly, are curios and have a systematic approach to problem solving.
The educational background is a University degree in Finance, additional certificate or studies in Cost and Management Accounting is a merit.
Knowledge and experience using Power BI, SAP R/3, BO and Excel are a must. Exposure to manufacturing environment, as well as to methodologies like WCM, Lean, TPM, 6 Sigma is preferable. A very good command of English, both written and oral is required.
As our new Manager Business Control Strips and Films, you will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. In this position, you will have opportunity to develop by participating in new projects and activities. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues, a vibrant melting pot of diversity, and a challenging and high paced work environment where our employees take great pride from protecting food to protecting the planet. You will work in a market leading company which offers continuous training and development opportunities in a trendy, comfortable and activity-based office environment. At Tetra Pak we believe in work-life balance, have flexible working hours, sports and training facilities.
Please submit your CV and motivational letter in English before January 28th through our career site jobs.tetrapak.com.
To know more about the position contact Salman Zaheer at +92 423 7829126
Questions about your application contact Brindusa Taraca at +46 46 36 4283
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Marie-Charlotte Jepsson at +46 46 36 6122 and Unionen Ted Andersson at +46 46 36 4623, IF Metall Rickard Jonsson at +46 46 36 5459