We need an ambitious Funding Consultant with high potential, energetic drive, strong project management skills and a talent for business communication. We are specifically looking for a candidate with exceptional language and writing skills.
Excedea helps some of the most innovative companies in Sweden to acquire public funding to finance research and development projects and support international growth.
- Would you be inspired by working with clients that add value to society?
- Would you enjoy the challenge of building client relationships with CEOs?
- Do you have a passion for writing convincing texts?
- Do you have strong social skills?
If yes, we want to hear from you.
- Interview and support clients in developing funding ideas
- Collaborate with clients to create proposals, develop financials, and produce applications
- Manage funding projects over weeks or months
- Write and submit grant proposals
- Identify and update grant funding opportunities and stay abreast of developments in funding nationally and internationally
- Collaborate with other members of the team to develop website stories
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Swedish
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact well with a range of clients
- An ability to rapidly understand, synthesize and communicate complex ideas to a variety of audiences
- Highly accountable and skilled project manager who can independently manage short- and long-term projects to successful conclusion
- Creative problem-solving skills, and the capacity to develop and communicate innovative ideas and solutions to support client needs
- An understanding of business financials and some experience developing budgets and forecasts
- Academic degree in economics, law, engineering or in the life sciences
- 2+ years of similar professional work experience (i.e. consulting, finance, policy)
- Added benefit if you have a background, work experience or knowledge in environmental engineering and environmental business practice
- Native-Level in Swedish speaking and an excellent command of English. An additional language is an advantage.
We will offer the right candidate a competitive salary package and a pension scheme as well as other benefits. You will be based at our centrally located Stockholm office.
We want to get to know you! Please send a cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to join as soon as possible but latest in November 2019. Learn more about our business at www.excedea.com