We are expanding our development team!
We are a growing Med-tech company based in Lund which provides customers with gut health testing services and modulators. . You will be the fourth addition to our IT team. We have the responsibility to maintain and develop our in-house, full stack system. The applications are essential for this process to work, including packaging, transportation, payment and delivering results to customers and partners. All this in a UX friendly way.
Carbiotix is an award-winning, publicly traded, biotechnology company focused on affordable and effective gut health testing and the production of our second generation soluble fibre. Carbiotix was founded in 2014 as a spin-off company from the Department of Biotechnology at Lund University, Sweden, the largest university in the Nordic Region and a global top 100 university. The company’s soluble fiber ingredient AXOS was selected as a top new ingredient by the Nutrition Capital Network (NCN) in Europe and the US in 2015.
You have a keen eye for design and understanding of UI/UX. You are great at implementing that design into a responsive html structure with help of a responsive framework. You are also no stranger to follow up the graphical implementation with writing typescript/react code to interact with customers and servers.
- Prevalent in css, html and responsive design.
- Experience with surrounding dev tools (example Gulp, Webpack, GIT)
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- At least 5+ years in this field or a related area
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Environment
- Experience with MongoDB/Node.js/Express.js/React.js/Redux
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Bootstrap
Carbiotix is based in Lund, in the Active Biotech building. Easy access to public transportation (tram stop planned outside). Many choices of lunch restaurants, access to a free gym in the building, free parking, and close to the E22.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work with the latest technologies in a full stack system.
- Join a small expanding company where you can make a big impact and growth opportunities.
- Possibility for shares through options agreement.
- Competitive Salary.
- Cellphone of your choice.
- Lenient Office Hours.
- 10% Pension savings.
- Ability to change the world and have a real impact in improving the lives of people