Are you Finnish-speaking and want to take the next step in your career? Our customer in Helsingborg is in need of you who want to work as Nordic Price and Tender Specialist. In this role you will join a dynamic team responsible for tender, pricing and contract administration. For this job, you need to be outgoing, communicative and structured. Does this sound like something for you? If so, submit your application today!
Academic Work is searching for Finish speaking tender and pricing administrator to our client in Helsingborg.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at out client. The assignment will be full time and the contract will be until 31th of october initially, but there are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment for the right candidate, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
You are offered
- As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
In this position you will administer the complete tender and bids process, from the start to submitted tender. You will gather information from internal departments and suppliers and compile the technical, legal and commercial information necessary to submit the tender. In this role the successful candidate will prepare optimal competitive price calculations for profitability before pricing discussions for bids as well as updating price lists and quotation tools. You will manage and ensure proper loading and updating of agreements base into our SAP system.
In this role you will have a lot of cooperate internally mainly with sales, marketing and HEMA (Health Economic and Market Access) and externally with purchasing organizations and health care professionals.
Vi söker dig som
- Fluent in finish, both speaking and writing
- Very good knowledge in English, both speaking and writing
It is meritorious if you:
- Have experience in working with with tenders and contracts
- Have experience in leading projects
- Have experience from working in the MedTech or healthcare industry
- have experience in working in SAP
The ideal candidate will demonstrate good business knowledge as well as strategic and analytical thinking. You should show good interpersonal skills and be able to work collaboratively across countries and functions.
In addition, the ideal candidate should be highly service minded and a team player who is well organized, thorough and has a strong administrative mindset. You should have good communication skills, be eager to learn and be motivated to go the extra mile for our customers and patients.
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Helsingborg
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the customer that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.