A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Financial Manager role at Bluefish Pharmaceuticals.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager professional to join our companyreporting to the CFO. You will have an overview of the Financialanalysis, forecasts, External audits, reporting, connecting vision, goals and activities to forecast and actuals analysis, to support all employees to work towards the same goals and improved profitability.
You shall promote strong working relationships with other members of the Finance Team, across functions within Bluefish and external customers.
You will be involved in producing and reviewingFinance related documents in accordance with the legal requirements including review and approval of relevant documents.
Finance Manager role
The Finance Manager, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, with controlling including forecasting and profitability analysis of the Bluefish Group financials, whose role include:
- To act as the qualified person responsible for Finance for Bluefish Pharmaceuticals
- Ensuring constant compliance with Financial activities with compliance and fair accounting practices with accurate analysis and reporting.
- Proactively monitor compliance in Finance as well as for gaps and initiate appropriate corrective and preventive actions
- Responsible forFinance data to Bluefish and managing and maintain external customers.
- Acting as an ambassador for Finance within the company.
- The role involves preparation of monthly financial analysis, quarterly reports, cash flow management, profitability analysis, investigation for identifying business opportunities, consolidated group reporting.
- To prepare interim reports, forecast process, financial IT development such as SAP, FI/CO, BI etc.
- To be involved and stakeholder for Ad-hoc Projects, Monthly newsletter, External Audits, Annual Reports and leading a team of four members.
Who you are
We are looking for someone who is working today at a global level with a University degree in Finance and minimum 5 years of experience in group consolidated accounting according to IFRS standards. You are someone who wants to influence your own development and looking for a company where you have the opportunity to grow.
Qualifications and competencies:
University Degree in Finance
5 years of experience in group accounting and IFRS
Demonstrable Expert and practical knowledge in Finance and Accounting leading a team.
Experience in Developing and improving processes and routines, including implementing IT systems to support business analysis
You are used to work in a multidisciplinary team and have great organizational skills
Strong planning and organization skills and communications skills
Please ensure you include a CV and cover letter and send it email@example.com
Applications are reviewed continuously.
Keywords: Manager, managing, financial, finance, economy, analysis, experienced, reporting, accounting
Sökord: ekonomi, ekonom, ansvarig, ekonomiansvarig, finans, analys, analytisk, analytiker, erfaren, ekonomichef, rapportering, redovisning, redovisningschef, chef