We are currently seeking an experienced Finance Director Logistic and Supply at Mölnlycke Health Care. You will be working closely with the Supply Chain and Logistics Management, to drive the transformation into a demand driven supply organization. The position requires the ability to influence key decision makers and to think long-term to drive decisions that impact the business. You are hands-on, a participative manager and you will challenge Supply and Logistics handling to ensure tight cost control and continuous improvement mindset. You will report to Global Finance Director Operations and the position is based at the headquarters in Gothenburg.
- Be the Finance Business Partner representing Finance in Supply and Logistics leadership team
- Work towards the global Supply and Logistics teams providing support, consultancy, advise, co-leadership and governance to act as holistic value integrator to the business.
- Working closely with the Supply Chain and Logistics Management to drive the transformation into a demand driven supply organization delivering E2E services and E2E analytics including products flows and inventory management
- Challenge Supply and Logistics handling to ensure tight cost control and continuous improvement mindset
- Actively develop the Finance DC Network to drive improvement of Finance processes and encouraging sharing of best practices
- Engage as appropriate in the business planning and budgeting / forecasting processes ensuring effective and cohesive communication
- The role requires some travel to Belgium, US and Singapore 2-3 times per year
Qualifications and Experience:
To be successful in this position, we believe you have strong analytical and strategic skills, with ability to logically solve problems. You need to be highly communicative and be able to influence people on all levels in the organization. This position requires a degree in Finance and minimum 5 years controlling and management experience - preferably from supply and logistics environment. You have a track record of demand driven Global E2E Supply Chain Planning, Integrated Business Planning and Program / Project Management.
You are fluent in English, written as well as spoken, and other language skills are creditable.
You have experience of managing and/ or coordinating multiple locations in multiple countries with a strategic and operative mindset.
The position requires a high level of interest to focus on analytics, drive improvements along with being well structured and show attention to details when required. You are flexible and used to delivering high quality performance within given deadlines. We believe you have experience from inventory accounting and you have documented leadership skills. This position also needs experience from a larger ERP system, preferably SAP, and high skills in Excel. Furthermore, you are good at looking behind the numbers and is successful tracking down possible risks/ opportunities. You have strong communication and networking skills and you have experience from Supply and/or Logistic environment.
How to apply:
This recruitment is managed in cooperation with Mpya Finance. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Linda Målberg +46 733-807788 or Martin Forssell +46 733-81 36. The application process is ongoing, and incoming applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible at www.mpyafinance.se