Field Specialist for Precision Farming business in Sweden and Finland
Are you passionate about Precision Farming products? And do you want to work in a truly international company, where you will have many opportunities for professional as well as personal growth? Then join CNH Industrial and become part of an exciting journey to grow our Precision Farming business.
CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector. It develops and manufactures agricultural machinery, construction equipment and commercial & specialty vehicles, and is present in 180 markets with 12 brands and over 64,000 employees around the world.
Our segment CNH Agriculture is now searching for a Precision Farming Specialist whose primary role will be to support our various product brands - New Holland Agriculture, Case IH, Steyr and CNH Aftermarket Solutions (including AgXtend) - in developing our Precision Farming business in Sweden and Finland.
You will work closely with colleagues responsible for precision farming technical support and training at country level. You will support brands and dealers with events, commercial negotiations and demonstrations of precision farming solutions and provide input on new products/features as well as potential volumes. More specifically, your role will be to:
- Prepare Precision Farming Business Plans with target dealers/key account customers in Sweden and with our importer in Finland, to achieve market penetration of products to all makes and models of machinery.
- In collaboration with training team, develop and deliver training for Precision Farming product lines.
- Assist dealer network in conducting customer clinics and open houses to assist with prospecting and promoting the complete line of New Holland, Case IH, Steyr and AgXtend products.
- Provide customer input for future product design and development to ensure CNH is meeting evolving customer needs.
- Remain current and up to date on developing trends in agronomy and precision farming technology to ensure the competitiveness of the CNH Precision Farming product lines.
- Work directly with New Holland Agriculture, Case IH, Steyr and CNH Aftermarket Solutions to identify and target high potential dealers and key account customers.
- Work directly with product support groups to identify problem resolution for escalated product issues.
You will be part of a small team of highly specialized professionals based in our Nordic headquarters in Albertslund, Denmark (greater Copenhagen area) and report to the Regional Marketing Manager based in the Ukraine. The main part of your job will be carried out in the field in the southern part of Sweden where most of our Swedish customers are located. Your workplace can be either in Sweden or Denmark - in the form of home office. There will be frequent travel to our offices in Denmark in order to participate in meetings, trainings, etc. You will also be required to travel to Finland a couple of times per year to visit our importer for the Finnish market.
Your qualifications & skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in agriculture/marketing/business or related field.
- +2 years of field experience - including direct selling and/or marketing of Precision Farming products with knowledge of competitive practices, equipment capabilities, marketing techniques, business management, materials creation and current farming practices.
- Experience in plant health, soil conservancy, crop consulting, agronomy or a related field.
- Excellent understanding of operations within an OEM farm machinery dealership.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in Swedish and English (written and spoken).
We offer a challenging position, in a dynamic and results-oriented company in growth, with excellent development opportunities. Our company culture is characterized by open communication and flexibility. We are passionate about our work and we encourage our people to take initiative and strive for excellence.
Is this the job for you?
Then upload your CV and a short cover letter with your motivation for applying.
For further information please contact Anja Giovanna Clemmensen - HR Advisor, Nordics & Baltics - on +45 22508514 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your application as soon as possible as we will be conducting interviews ongoing.
We look forward to hearing from you!
CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector that, through its various businesses, designs, produces and sells agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and specialty vehicles, in addition to a broad portfolio of powertrain applications. Present in all major markets worldwide, CNH Industrial is focused on expanding its presence in high-growth markets, including through joint ventures. For more information please visit www.cnhindustrial.com
Sökord: sälj, säljare, försäljning, keyaccount manager, fältsäljare, produktspecialist