DeLaval is a worldwide leader in milking equipment and solutions for dairy farmers, which makes sustainable food production possible, warranting milk quality and animal health. They are now strengthening their team and wish to recruit a Factory Master Planner. This role gives an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop within an international company with a leading position in the market segment.
DeLaval works with understandable products and systems that include the whole value chain. The products are developed close to the customer, which is a key competitive strength and something that makes working there dynamic and challenging. Their solutions are used by millions of dairy farmers around the globe every day, and the company is acting in a truly global environment that has a unique opportunity to make a difference in peoples lives - putting food on tables all over the world.
The DeLaval Automatic milking system VMS/V300 is produced in the Tumba Factory as a sequenced product and has been so for some time. The production line, as part of the whole factory, has an award-winning efficiency and is constantly aiming to become even better. We are therefore looking to strengthen the team with a Factory Master Planner who together with the Logistics team will be responsible for the process of receiving and handling of VMS-orders as well as the production planning for the factory.
DeLaval VMS300 is an automatic milking machine that allows us to customize the process to meet each individuals needs, to create a better place to be for workers and cows. This contributes to healthier cows, higher milk quality as well as it improves farm profitability. In this position, you will regularly update the plan in accordance with actual needs, changes in customer expectations and business needs. You will also be responsible for seamless communication across the entire organization.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Receive and process direct customer orders
- Supply the CMS production with the proper operative planning on a mid-term basis
- Handle and analyze moderate amounts of data for the remaining CMS assortment on a monthly basis
- Work with projects affecting the logistics of the Tumba Factory
- Work with improving the inventory stock and MRP settings (material resource planning)
- Take part in bigger projects as representative of the Tumba factory in planning related projects
Vi söker dig som
- Bachelors degree within relevant fields
- Experience of planning within the Manufacturing industry
- You have an analytical approach and have experience from handling larger amounts of data
- Good knowledge in Excel
- Good communication skills in Swedish, both verbal and in writing
- It will be considered a strong qualification if you have experience in SAP and Lean manufacturing
The successful candidate should also:
* Be goal oriented and have a structured way of approaching challenges
* Take initiatives and be accustomed to working in groups as well as independently
* Be fluent in English, in writing as well as speaking
- Start: Preferably as soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Tumba
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from DeLaval is that all questions regarding the position are handled by
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
Information om företaget
Read more about DeLaval VMS here