NOTE: THE ONLY WAY TO APPLY IS THROUGH THIS SURVEY: https://leadcom.typeform.com/to/jrQwD6mF
Open Position: Media Buyer
When you’re scrolling through social media, are you primarily looking at the ads?
Do you screenshot great ads, landing pages, and follow-up sequences to put them in your swipefile?
Do you analyze your own and other people’s purchasing decisions to understand the psychology of buying behavior?
If so, you’re a total weirdo - and exactly who we are looking for!
Leadcom is a Norwegian marketing & consulting agency that helps dental practices scale by optimizing lead generation, lead conversion, sales & management systems.
We are looking for a Swedish media buyer to join the team and handle our Nordic clients.
The Media Buyer has one main responsibility: Managing client ads & ensuring excellent marketing results for clients.
The Media Buyer will manage a small team of content creators & virtual assistants and work directly with the leadership team in the development of Leadcom. The Media Buyer will handle a multitude of tasks that change on a daily basis. As a result, they need strong attention-to-detail, organizational, and time-management skills. They must be prepared for a fast-paced environment, and be comfortable meeting tight deadlines without direct supervision.
What This Job Entails
- Managing Facebook advertising campaigns for Leadcom's clients (dental practices)
- Managing a small team of content creators & virtual assistants
- Building conversion-optimized marketing funnels that create ROI
- Continually innovating new methods to improve client results and fulfillment systems
- Continually innovating new methods to improve Leadcom's marketing
- Full-time position
- Proficient in spoken and written Swedish & English
- Highly proficient in copywriting and marketing psychology
- Strong understanding of the Facebook Advertising platform
- Great understanding of digital advertising fundamentals and systems, with an unquenchable thirst for learning more
- Strong attention-to-detail, time-management, and organizational skills
- Self-starter - you are comfortable working 100% remotely, managing projects and meeting deadlines without direct supervision
- Innovative - you are constantly looking for ways to make something better and more efficient
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules
- Proven project management skills with an emphasis on quality control
- Coachable - you are excited to participate in ongoing training and constantly push yourself to get better and better
- Team player - you are able to collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and delegate tasks
- 1+ years of online paid advertising experience with Facebook (and preferably Google)
- Previous experience with remote working software preferred, including Asana, Slack, Zoom, etc.
Why work with us?
- You’ve likely heard a thousand times that you are the result of the 5 people you spend most of your time with. At Leadcom you will be surrounded by driven individuals, all striving for excellence.
- We’re growing fast and we favor promoting internally.
- Enjoy the freedom of being able to work from anywhere in the world.
- You get access to our library of books, courses & mentors worth tens of thousands of dollars.
Our Mission: Provide as many dental practice owners as possible with the most effective growth solution in the world.
Leadcom is a young and ambitious marketing & consulting agency in the scaling phase. What makes us different is that we guarantee amazing results, otherwise we don't get paid. Today we’re working with 108 clients in 11 different countries. Our goal by the end of 2021 is to generate $100M in sales for our clients.
Obviously, to create the best results for clients, we have to create the best results for our employees. We have a huge focus on fostering both personal and professional growth and love to challenge each other and help each other grow and improve.
Our team consists of 7 people, all remote.
Our Core Values:
- Obsess over the client experience. For us, being the best means delivering the most value to our clients. We always start with the client and work backward. For every single decision that we make, we have to ask ourselves; What will be best for our clients in the long run?
- Always be learning and improving. Our core belief is that you can achieve virtually anything you want as long as you learn and improve fast enough. We meet struggle with excitement because we know it’s an opportunity for growth in disguise. We believe it’s ok to make mistakes but unacceptable not to learn from them.
- Be brutally honest and transparent. We care more about discovering the truth than being right. We are extremely open and are not afraid to air disagreements and test each other’s logic. Discovering mistakes and weaknesses is celebrated because it leads to improvement. It is our obligation to help each other improve, and being totally honest and transparent is a requirement to do so.
- Go big or go home. The best in the world is the only benchmark. Nothing else is even remotely acceptable. We set goals that seem unrealistic to other people. Our standards for hiring, quality of products/services, performance and processes are relentlessly high and we are constantly raising them.
- Be a freaking Terminator. Move fast and be absolutely relentless. Always choose speed over perfection unless it breaks the other core values. Develop a laser-focus and destroy your goals. We value Terminator-like relentlessness and output.
If reading these values does not excite you to the core, please do not apply.
THE ONLY WAY TO APPLY IS THROUGH THIS SURVEY: https://leadcom.typeform.com/to/jrQwD6mF