Digitization and technology are increasingly reengineering companies. Being able to manage these effectively and extracting knowledge from the growing amount of data is a challenge. In Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) Tech, we focus on process development, streamlining of finance functions and digitization to serve as the trusted business advisor, helping companies develop their technological capabilities in Finance. To drive growth in this department, we are looking for a commercial and experienced leader.
In this role, you will join a fast-growing dynamic team, where we value a coaching culture where you get the opportunity to work together with experienced and talented colleagues. You become part of a committed team where quality, development and sustainable solutions are in focus.
Your key responsibilities
To build, lead and develop FAAS Tech as a business and service area and working with our other solution areas within finance. You will also be working with our EMEIA and Global technology innovation team to build new solutions. Point the strategies and business plans and build strong customer relationships, which are important to run a profitable business. You have the overall responsibility for project management of projects, from offer to final delivery.
Skills and attributes for success
You already have a broad and deep network of customers, and want to develop lasting and favorable relationships with important players in the market. Moreover, you:
- Identify the financial consequences of different business strategies and see business opportunities
- Build team spirit, encourage collaboration, and ensure that the team achieves both long-term and short-term goals
- Work effectively with several teams in different contexts and environments
- Are dynamic, professionally curious, ambitious and reliable
To qualify for the role, you must have
- At least eight years of experience with digitization of finance functions with data analysis, ERP implementations or Robotics (RPA) etc.
- Talent for managing and building a team
- Strong interest in emerging technologies with the ability to transition them into practice
- Knowledge in accounting and financial management and solid experience of project management
- Ability to think holistic and outside the box when finding solutions to companies’ challenges
- A university degree, preferably with focus on finance, economics or IT
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Ability to build relationships both internally and towards customers
- Consultancy experience from a recognized consultancy firm
- A good and established network in the industry
We are interested in leaders with high ambitions and the confidence to make things happen in a dynamic organization. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you will also need the ability to take initiative and seek out new opportunities to improve our current relationships and business. If you have the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, and are ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We work closely and participate in projects in collaboration with our colleagues from other areas of expertise, which means that we deliver business improvements as a whole. As a consultant at EY, there are great development opportunities and you will have a challenging and developing area of responsibility with the opportunity to work in different industries, companies and organizations. In this way, you play a crucial role in building a better work world for our employees, our customers and for our societies. We are an international company with many global customers so here is also the opportunity to work abroad and in international projects. We offer a highly competitive compensation package that reflects our appreciation for your performance and the value you bring to our business.
If you have what we are looking for and would like to be our new colleague, please contact us.
Apply by uploading your CV, personal letter and exam papers online. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Johan Farberger, Partner +46 73 401 73 78. The application deadline is 31 March 2019. We conduct job interviews on an ongoing basis.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we are using the finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.