15+! Novartis has more than 15 launches and line extensions planned within the next 3 years across our 5 franchises in the Nordic Countries. Join us in this exciting role and help us make a difference for patients by bringing access to innovative medicines. As a part of a successful Nordic Market Access team, the External Affairs Manager (EAM) will leverage his or her deep understanding of the healthcare and political system to provide a sustainable competitive advantage in the regional business environment and ensure patient access within prioritized therapeutic areas.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop strategies and drive activities to capture business opportunities and ensure that patients can get fast access to prioritized brands within the Pharmaceutical portfolio.
- Build and maintain relations with regional market access stakeholders.
- Develop and drive market access projects in collaboration with external stakeholders.
- Insights sharing in the X-functional and brand teams regarding the external environment and access situation to ensure strong brand strategies and activities.
- Create and implement Regional Account plans in CRM system in collaboration and alignment with the cross functional team and when needed support TMs in their work vs. expert groups.
- The EAM is responsible for the internal regional alignment with colleagues in the Oncology & Sandoz divisions.
- Represent and drive the Novartis agenda in regional Pharma association (LIF) and give input to Novartis national Public Affairs plan.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- University degree in medicine, pharmacy, business administration or other relevant fields
- At least 5-7 years of working experience in the Pharma industry (medical, sales, marketing or market access department).
- Experience from External Affairs or Regional Market Access position.
- Good knowledge about the Swedish health care system and key stakeholders
- Fluent in Swedish and good spoken and written English
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
How to apply?
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number. Deadline for applications - 30.09.2019
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.