We are interested in hiring high performing and well-balanced professionals who are curious and interested in helping our clients transform their businesses. You will get the opportunity to work with business pursuits and contribute in growing our business. As a member of our team you will be a crucial part of delivering value to EY clients by assuring high quality deliverables as well as strengthening our market solutions and offerings. Experienced hires will be part of growing our team and will be responsible for coaching and mentoring junior team members.
You should have a will to take the responsibility to drive our business forward using your existing network within the region. Overall you need to have a business mindset, with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to maintain relationships externally and internally. Strong skills within and experience from finance, performance management, digital transformation, operational excellence or intelligent automation is required.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience, either within management consulting or finance such as financial planning & analysis or business development
- Deep expertise in any, or several of our key sectors being retail, power & utilities, financial services, government & public sector and telecommunications
- Relevant Master Education with strong academic results (Business, Economics, Engineering, Marketing or equivalent)
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
We understand the importance of employee engagement and as a result we provide challenging and rewarding assignments from a broad range of industries and responsibilities. You will own your individual development plan and control your development. We also recognize our employee contribution and have drawn a competitive compensation package.
In addition to this, we offer a wide range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory Services, our goal is to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Please apply by sending us your application containing CV and Cover Letter latest by March 31th, 2019
- Questions regarding the recruitment process – Åsa Granstrand, Asa.Granstrand@se.ey.com
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.