Are you our new Executive PA & Office Manager?
Entry Point North AB is an international academy specialising in Air Traffic Management training. The academy was established in 2005 and educates primarily Air Traffic Controllers. Entry Point North is based at Malmö Airport, Sweden, with clients and students from all over the world. We have subsidiaries in Ireland, Hungary, Spain, Denmark and Belgium. You can read more at www.entrypointnorth.com
At Entry Point North, we work in an environment with a high tempo where each day is unique. We care about training and believe that everything we do contributes to a safer sky. We are proud of the quality of our services and are flexible to meet the needs of our customers. To be successful in this position you will have to work according to our values; being brave, responsible, innovative and open-minded.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Executive Management Team (EMT), meaning our CEO & CFO, with various tasks. It is also to ensure a professional, proactive and service-minded office environment for staff, students and visitors to EPN. As the Office Manager role is new, part of the job would be to build up and develop office processes and to make sure that office support is delivered effectively, including responsibilities for the Reception. You would have one Receptionist reporting directly to you and manage contacts with staffing agencies when additional resources are needed. This role reports to our CFO. Some of the main responsibilities include:
- EPN AB board meetings - coordinate invitation, preparation, printing and material distribution prior to EPN AB board meetings including follow-up on minutes
- Group company owner/board meetings - Preparing, printing and follow-up on these meetings and connected tasks
- Update and proofread management documents (PMR, Business Plan, ppt-presentations etc.)
- Administration of travel bookings, travel preparation support and travel claims
- Calendar control and maintenance
- Create, develop and improve processes, routines and facility to ensure that office service is delivered in an effective and professional way
- Overall responsible for the reception including planning and administration of staff management, service level definition, external support
- Implement and manage EPN AB company legal contract policy including continues scan/filling and follow-up (renewal or dissolvement) on company legal contracts
- Facility management for EPN AB: furniture, improvements and outdoor areas
- Overseeing agreements for staff apartments abroad
- Handling of company events including planning, invitations, logistics and host role at seminars, celebrations, etc.
- Member of the working environment committee
- Ad hoc support and project within EPN office and administration
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, we see that you have the following skills and experiences:
- Relevant education, preferably with a bachelor within business administration or similar
- High proficiency in English, both in writing and orally
- Experience from working as a PA for senior management, giving support and handling representative duties
- Good skills in the Office package and similar office applications
- Experience from managing contracts and suppliers
- Proven experience from and confidence in building and developing an office function, including a thorough understanding of how it can contribute to the organizational culture by creating a professional, proactive and service-minded environment for guests, students and employees
- Experience from being a Team Leader
As a person you have high-integrity and an eye for good service. You are self-motivating, pay attention to details and work with accuracy and care. You have a good international understanding and you are a people person who easily get along with others. You must be able to prioritise and structure your daily work independently and be willing to work with both complicated and more simple tasks. Finally, we see that high energy levels and a positive attitude is a must.
What we offer
We offer a professional and international working environment with people with diverse backgrounds, languages and cultures who collaborate to achieve results. We are ambitious with our business plans and have exciting times ahead of us. As Executive PA & Office Manager you will have a central role in the organization and be the right hand of the EMT.
We have a collective agreement between Almega and SEKO, ST, Ledarna, Jusek, CF, Cilvilekonomerna & SRAT (“Kommunikation”) and we offer benefits such as lunch vouchers and the opportunity to sign up for a company car. We want our people to feel engaged at work and we offer flexibility e.g. by having unregulated working hours. You can also join the running club for a workout during the lunch hour or come in early to sweat in the gym that we have in our facilities.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining us, please apply through the portal on our website and attach your CV and a short cover letter (both in English). We don’t accept applications via email but if you would like to get in touch with us for questions regarding the role, please feel free to reach out to our CFO Flemming Eske Hansen, firstname.lastname@example.org +45 2032 8393, or Group HR Manager Karolina Frisk, Karolina.email@example.com 0768-546428.
We run a continuous programme of selections and interviews and would thus like to receive your application as soon as possible but no later than 31st January.