We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Specialist/Project Support for an international pharmaceutical company located in Solna. The Supply Chain department is responsible for Supply Network Planning, Production Planning, Raw Material planning/buying and Distribution activities.
The Supply Specialist/Project Support role will support the Supply Chain department with the management of ongoing and upcoming projects which include new product launches, product design changes and production process changes.
• Manages Master Data set-up and MRP planning parameter set-up for new and existing material codes (SKU´s) of raw materials, intermediate and final products.
• Manages Bill of Material set-up and maintenance for intermediate and final product SKU´s.
• Prepares required Change Control documents, documenting new SKU´s.
• Tracks progress of project launch activities for planning department.
• Manages discontinuation process for phased-out materials.
• Prepares disposition reports for phased-out materials.
• Works closely with project leads and the production/material planners to have full understanding of the project timelines and priorities.
• Participates in weekly launch readiness meetings with global project leads.
• Participates in weekly project meetings with local or global project leads.
• Collaborates and follows up with other functions such as Purchasing, Production, Engineering and Quality to ensure project activity progress.
• Supports Supply Chain department with Planning/Buying activities, when required:
- Creates Purchase Requisitions and PO´s based on MRP requirements for raw materials and components.
- Ensures that all material delivery schedules and PO´s are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions due to material challenges.
• Adheres to local and global SOPs.
You should have a Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) and 2-5 years of work experience in materials planning/master data management, preferably in Medical/ Pharmaceutical Industry. It is a requirement that you have experience with ERP (SAP).
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Structured, accurate, self-driven, service oriented, team-player, can work independently
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and must have sense of urgency
• End-to-End Supply Chain planning understanding
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools
• Experience with ERP systems (SAP/APO/SNP)
• Fluently in Swedish and English in both speaking and writing.
You are offered an exciting role at an international workspacewith good opportunity for career development. You will be a consultant working at the company, which means that you will be employed by Jurek Recrutment & Staffing. The assignment is initially six months, with a chance to extend for the right person. For more information about the role, you are welcome to contact Consultant Manager Victoria Tjernström at email@example.com
Please submit your resume and cover letter in english.