Do you want to work in a major global organization that is market leader in its industry? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Now KONE is looking for a Document Manager for the Quality & Environment team in Scandinavia.
As a Document Manager you will help maintain and extend our quality and environment commitments and documents. You will be a part of the Quality & Environment team and work close with the Quality & Environment Managers as well as the Quality & Environment director and other stakeholders, to understand delivery priorities and customer needs.
- Ensuring compliance and maintaining customer required documentation for purchased products
- Maintain documents within the Management System and contribute to continuously improving the company’s ISO 9001 + 14001 certified Management System
- Contributing to internal audits, and leading document verification internally.
- Other administrative duties relating to documentation as required by the business
- Work in cross-functional teams to understand priorities and needs
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of previous experience within managing documents and documentation related to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Experience from working in Quality function preferred
- Preferably engineering education
- A proactive, organized nature with a good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and IT Skills
- The ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
- Experience from working in a matrix in an international environment is a merit
- Fluent in English and one of the Scandinavian languages
As a person you are experienced and visionary with the ability to communicate with confidence and clarity. You identify and break down barriers to open communication.
For you it is important to keep yourself up-to-date on current developments in the industry and to always seek opportunities for improvement.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual.
Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
HOW TO APPLY
Welcome to register your application in the form of a resume and a personal cover letter. Last day to send your application is 23rd of February 2020. Selection may take place on a regular basis and the role may be appointed before the closing date. If you have questions about the role, please contact Vanja Shaswar, Recruitment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization, which add value to the life cycle of any building. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. Together with our partners and customers around the world, we help cities to become better places to live in. In 2018, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 9.1 billion and at the end of the year over 57,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.