Oriola is a health and wellbeing company operating in the Nordic countries. We help people to live healthier lives by giving them access to sustainable health and wellbeing products and services. In Sweden, Oriola owns the country’s third-largest pharmacy chain, Kronans Apotek. In addition to pharmacies, our dose-dispensing, medical information and patient support services, we enhance the safety and effectiveness of pharmaceutical care. Our expert services support pharmaceutical companies throughout the entire lifecycle of medicines. Oriola’s supply chain ensures reliable and safe delivery of pharmaceuticals to pharmacies, hospital pharmacies, veterinarians and other healthcare operators. In 2019, Oriola Corporation’s net sales were 1.7 billion euros and we employed nearly 4,300 professionals. Oriola Corporation is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.oriola.com
General description of the position
Director, Site Operations Sweden has an overall responsibility for leading, organizing and developing site
operations across and in all locations in Sweden - distribution centre in Enköping, central warehouse in Mölnlycke and dose-dispensing operations in Uppsala. The Director, Site Operations Sweden is also a member of the Operations Management team on Group level and reports to the VP Operations of Oriola Group.
In this new position in Oriola Group, you are responsible for developing approx. 500 employees' high engagement and wellbeing together with our team and HR. You drive towards excellent customer experience by ensuring operational excellence. You are in a key position to develop operational performance towards the overall strategic targets in accordance with processes, routines as well as high quality and regulations. In this position, you are working together with all Oriola business areas.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Overall responsibility of Site Operations Sweden including full budget and personnel responsibility
- Secure patient safety at all times
- Strive to continuously meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Make sure that agreed short and long term financial and KPI targets are reached to fulfil the business requirements.
- Systematically develop leadership structures and skills
- Participate into Oriola Group and Operations strategy work. Lead strategy and development work within site operations in Sweden
- People management with support from HR (Performance management, competence development, resource
planning, managing the wellbeing of people).
University degree within economics, logistics and/or management alternatively equivalent knowledge gained through other education and work experience.
Experience & specific expertise
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience, of which 5 years from management position in logistics/warehousing and 1 year from regulatory controlled industry.
- Excellent level of managerial skills experienced from leading in a multilevel organisation in a blue collar environment.
- Good knowledge of finance and business control.
- Good level of understanding within automation development and implementation.
- Good skills from work in various computer programs (Microsoft Office package, ERP etc).
- Good level of Swedish and English in speech and writing.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Skills of being enthusiastic in an organisation of change.
- Good communication skills.
- Business oriented.
- Driven, development-oriented, ability to think long-term.
- Structured and result oriented.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Personal integrity towards employees, customers and suppliers.
Oriola values are meeting your own: We are open, We take initiative, We take responsibility and We work together.
Addilon is our partner in this recruitment. Please apply (CV and personal letter in English) via the link, latest
2020-07-01. We will fill the position immediately after finding the right candidate. Questions about the position: 010 – 207 01 50
Sökord: Operations, Operation Manager, Site Operation, Logistic, Logistic Manager, Oriola, Lager, Lagerchef, Enköping, Lean, Sverige chef, Automation, Utveckling, Healthcare, Medicin, Medicinsk utrustning