At Benify, we are passionate about helping our customers attract, reward, and strengthen the relationship with their employees. Since 2004, as a fast-growing HR tech company, we have revolutionized the industry and the way to work with benefits for organizations employees worldwide. Through our tailor-made portal, employers around the world can, among other things, offer better communication with their employees, better benefits offerings, and onboard new employees in a more efficient and digital way.
As an employee of Benify, you get the chance to improve the quality of life for employees everywhere! We are continuing our rapid growth journey and are now looking for our new Director of Professional Services to help us on our global journey. Could it be you that we are looking for
Your role as Director of Professional Services
As Director of Professional Services at Benify, you will head up our new global Professional Services department, which is responsible for onboarding new clients and developing the platform setup of existing clients all around the world. The Director of Professional Services will be responsible for the overall delivery of Benify’s software solutions and leading the department from strategy to execution. The team includes competencies such as configuration, integration, application specialists, and Project Managers. All in all, the department has around 90 employees distributed across seven Benify offices.
This role plays a key part in the continued success of Benify´s global adventure. Benify will expand into more than 40 new markets during the next few years. This means onboarding new clients around the globe and serving already existing clients with a state-of-the-art setup to match their needs. Not a small challenge, Are you up for it?
In this position you will also:
- Provide management an oversight of implementation projects and staffing, including project assignments, capacity planning, and project profitability
- Manage customer requests, expectations and ensure customer engagement success
- Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery
- Manage profit and loss, and increase revenue goals by selling professional services
- Attract and develop staff to exceed client expectations and deliver a high-quality service
- Lead and develop a senior management team
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, you need to showcase true t-shaped leadership. You have an advanced understanding of technology and how it is applied to maximize client value. We also see that you have a proven track record of delivering successfully in business in rapid growth, with many stakeholders and high traction sales. It is crucial that you previously had both commercial and technical authority in a leading position.
We also see that you have:
- At least 7-10 years of experience demonstrating management and leadership experience, preferably in a B2B software professional services environment
- Previous experience from leading other leaders
- Experience with successfully building up, developing and/or running a global professional services department for a SaaS company
- Previous P&L responsibility
- Strong technology and process improvement skills, as well as operational management and project management skills
- Experience from working in a flat, non-hierarchical organization and leading thru change are meritorious
Finally, you flourish when the solution is not known. You thrive under pressure and you have the ability to provide direction to the organization even when structure and direction is not given to you. It is important that you are thriving in an environment where you build new relationships daily with employees, managers, and clients. Of course, you achieve great results thanks to your strong communication skills.
What do we offer you?
Here at Benify, you get the opportunity to work in an organization where everyone contributes to our success, helps each other on the way, and have fun doing it. We know that it is our employees who make Benify successful and that makes us evolve. We not only welcome your ideas, we encourage them. You will play a key role in our company, which has a culture characterized by professionalism and fun. At Benify, we believe in work-life balance and understand that happy people make happy employees.
Since we work with employee benefits, naturally, incentives and perks are a big part of working at Benify. Among the many perks of joining Benify, you will have access to our benefits app, you will receive a big-hearted health & wellness contribution, generous insurance, and flexible working hours. You will also experience our innovation days and conferences in addition to partaking in all the fun stuff happening at the office throughout the year.
Start: As soon as we find the right fit
Extent: Full-time, 100%
Location: One of our offices located in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Vilnius or London
Reports to: Deputy CEO
Does the position as Director of Professional Services sound interesting? As selections are ongoing, the role may be filled before the close date, so do not hesitate to apply today!
Do you have questions about the role or want to learn more about Benify’s culture? Contact email@example.com (Talent Acquisition Coordinator)