Huawei's products and services are available in more than 170 countries, and are used by
a third of the world's population, ranking third in the world in mobile phone shipments in 2015. Sixteen R&D centers have been set up in the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, and China. Huawei Consumer BG is one of Huawei's three business units and covers smartphones, PC and tablets, Wearables and cloud services, etc. Huawei's global network is built on 20 years of expertise in the telecom industry and is dedicated to delivering the latest
technological advances to consumers around the world.
If you are considering the challenge of building a new mobile devices brand in the company, which is one of the biggest smart phones producers in the world, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for. We are offering a challenging position and the opportunity to grow with us.
Your key responsibilities:
- Creating videos for Social Media and YouTube together with our Chief Technical Advisor (unboxing, tutorials, feature videos).
- Working together with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure the format, quality and message of all finished materials.
- Creating original video content about products and product features for various platforms.
- Adaptation of regional graphical assets with raster and vector based image-editing software.
- Assisting Service team with guide & tutorial themed videos.
- Repurposing video content for different mediums including social media and video without the help of Digital agency.
- Working alongside the digital manager to create additional content for the different social media channels.
- Stay up-to-date with current popular culture and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Creation of entertaining and informative content based on latest trends and business needs.
Additional key tasks:
- Be the brand champion and visual thinker that can enforce conceptual and design decisions based on our brand guide.
- Ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards and brand voice.
- Ideate video concepts for YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
- Research and develop compelling and engaging story constructs.
- Creatively produce projects through completion, from conception to final delivery.
- Write your own scripts with support from our team members.
- Collaborate closely with other multifunctional teams and studio.
- Working with the country marketing team to ensure coherence and link with other media strategies; to ensure execution of Huawei brand strategy and activities in collaboration with media and communication agencies.
What we are looking for:
- University Degree (preferably Marketing or Journnalism)
- Have at least 3 years experience working as a graphic designer/video editor or content specialist.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Creative, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to details.
- In-depth understanding of all key social media platforms in Sweden.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of graphic software: PS, AI.
- Knowledge of video editing and compositing software: Premiere CC, After Effects etc.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of production from storytelling to producing to editing.
- Strong understanding of design practices such as brand development, graphic design and digital design.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and trends.
- Motion Graphic Design skills is a plus.
- Strong project management skills.
- Interest in tech products, fair knowledge in smartphone technology and Huawei’s devices.
Is this the perfect match for you?
Please apply as soon as possible via the link below and attach your CV and cover letter in English. We screen the applications continuously.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please do not hesitate to contact Ida-Maria Rundén +46 (0) 73 031 95 90.
Sharper is a Nordic consultancy and recruitment company and work with qualified recruitment, such as management and specialist positions.
Sharper is active within
- Marketing & Communication
- Engineering & Supply chain
Keywords: Digital video Producer, Social media, Digital marketing.