Hi Digital Marketing Specialist! Do you want to join us on our mission to give people a voice? As the leading provider of touch and eye tracking based assistive technology, we are changing lives and we believe that with your help, we will be able to help even more people!
Tobii Dynavox is now looking for yet another stellar colleague to join us on our journey! As our Digital Marketing Specialist, your Tobii Dynavox home will be the Marketing Department in Stockholm and report to the Digital Director.
In this position you will be working directly with product managers, and in close collaboration with the global marketing team and key stakeholders to provide critical insight for our customer shopping experience. You will have the ability to help shape the success of a global e-commerce strategy and the opportunity to create online marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
We are looking for you who have good interpersonal skills, are flexible, service – minded and have a hands-on approach. We also believe you have strong problem-solving skills and are experienced in building and launching multifaceted online marketing campaigns.
The role and responsibilities
In this role you will be working closely with other functional areas in the marketing department including digital marketing, web development and content development teams to support additional core attributions of the website.
Your days will be filled with
- Working with digital marketing team members to ensure marketing automation opportunities are implemented into all website forms to feed into lead capture systems (i.e., Salesforce, Great Plains and Eloqua).
- Supporting the implementation of marketing campaigns on the web
- Reviewing website e-commerce data tracking and metrics to suggest improvements
- Owning the website shopping functionality and experience, making sure we have a world class customer experience
- Supporting the planning and implementation of campaigns for product sales and special offers that align with e-commerce sales goals.
We are looking for someone
- Who has more than 3 years of experience managing an e-commerce product catalog, planning and implementing conversion rate optimization strategies within a website platform.
- Has an associate degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- With excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and are fluent in English
- With more than 3 years of experience working with a marketing automation platform planning and launching campaigns
- Is familiar with social media techniques (i.e. Facebook, Instagram and Google AdWords).
We believe you have a strong experience identifying, tracking and reporting on overall website e-commerce performance, ability to work effectively in a web e-commerce platform and has a deep understating of Google Analytics and shopping behavior tracking.
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues. Welcome to Tobii!
Please submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.