Your future challenge
As a digital marketing coordinator at MilDef, you take care of a wide range of critically important operational and tactical market activities. Working at corporate level and supporting our sales companies on different geographic markets, you strengthen our global brand by supporting our local business. The world MilDef operates in is highly technical, predominantly military, and depends on accurate information always being available – for our customers, partners, and our own resources.
MilDef's product portfolio consists of extremely durable computers, special electronics and network products for military use, and our customers are therefore found exclusively in the defense sector.
In the morning you might update our LinkedIn page with relevant content, and spend the afternoon analyzing the performance of our website, editing some video content, and finish the day preparing for a virtual exhibition. Next day you meet with two marketing agencies regarding a potential project and launch a press release to the digital marketplace.
You find these rapidly changing tasks to be stimulating rather than stressful.
To us, market coordination means aligning our efforts around the MilDef brand, providing a true picture of who we are, and gathering intelligence about our domain.
Your specialty within the team will be digital marketing. This includes website improvements (both design and technical), analyzing our digital campaign and SEO/SEM performance on our web-based media, organizing and creating content for virtual exhibitions/events and using digital technology to generate international brand awareness.
In summary, you will be involved in everything from creating new press releases to discussing our branding strategies. You are probably a multi-talented, ambitious, capable, creative, meticulous, and generally great person.
Key responsibilities/your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Create and maintain a game changing digital marketing platform for MilDef
- Analyze and continuously improve our digital marketing content
- Support our exhibitions and other corporate events
- Produce written marketing content
- Manage and distribute press releases, newsletters, product brochures etc
- Coordinate activities for strengthening our corporate brand
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Collaborate with marketing agencies to produce digital promotional materials
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Produce clear and concise information, for example corporate presentation
Who you are today
The following list describes competence and experience that is relevant and necessary to succeed in the role.
- Work experience from similar positions in digital marketing
- Excellent in producing written content, both in English and Swedish
- Experienced in working together with marketing agencies
- In depth knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
- In depth knowledge of SEO/SEM techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What you become a part of
All MilDef positions have important purposes for the business. One way to think about purpose is that there ultimately needs to be a connection between our job and the success of the company. In other words, what we do needs to somewhere, somehow, generate revenue for the business.
MilDef offers an interesting role in an international company that are under substantial development with clear goals and visions. We care about our staff, conduct a structured introduction for all new MilDefers, and invest in skills development.
Due to the nature of the business, we demand Swedish citizenship. We strive for a balanced age and gender spread as well as an ethnic and cultural diversity.
The role is full time with location in Helsingborg and with a start date as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Duncan Skinner, email@example.com.
We apply a continuous selection and therefore welcome your application as soon as possible, however, no later than 2020-11-30.
We kindly but firmly decline direct contact from staffing and recruitment companies as well as sellers of additional job advertisements.
Sökord: marknad, marknadskoordinator, marknadsföring