Do you have a passion for FMCG? Do you have experience with building strong activation plans? And are you eager to develop your skills further and to be challenged? Now is your chance! British American Tobacco Nordics is currently looking for a new Digital Performance Executive. The position is based in our ambitious and dynamic Brand Activation team in Malmö. For the right candidate it is possible to work two days a week from the Danish office next to Vesterport Station.
Being at the forefront of the business, the role of the Brand Activation team is to ensure a seamless activation of our shoppers and drive the development of activation. It is essential that BAT can follow the shoppers throughout the entire journey, recommend activation strategies in accordance with the consumer trends and drive the transformation of Brand Activation.
An extraordinary confluence of technology, societal change and public health awareness has created a unique opportunity: the opportunity to make a substantial leap forward in our long-held ambition to provide our consumers with potentially risk reduced products. You will help deliver our strategy of shifting the business from a traditional tobacco company to a provider of next generation nicotine products. Your knowledge and passion are what matters, because that’s what will shape our future.
As our new colleague in the Brand Activation team, you will be working with fellow passionate and creative marketing professionals. We are a dynamic team who work hard towards the same goal. Common to the whole team is our drive to grow as an organization, grow as individuals and transform the tobacco industry. All the while, we still have a fun.
You will support the growth of digital within BAT with a special focus on day to day operations of websites, optimizing and evaluating performance to improve traffic and engagement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cycle planning: Planning the yearly digital marketing calendar for the website and aligning activities on the website with brand, key account and trade teams
- Digital operations: Deployment of digital activation plan; creating, modifying and managing website pages, and reporting on website performance (analyse and implement key findings)
- Search Engine Optimisation: SEO strategy & deployment of SEO initiatives; Optimisation of SEO and SEO advocacy
- Budget Management: Plan, track and report on digital marketing budget aligned with current planning and reporting structure
- Embed digital as a new focus area: Engage motivate and educate the organization on digital
As the ideal candidate you are passionate about digital marketing and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital. You have strong analytical skills and are a data-driven thinker and paired with your solid knowledge of website analytics tools you will quickly succeed in the role.
You possess excellent consulting, communication and engagement skills, coupled with the ability to influence senior stakeholders in establishing / delivering digital agenda and metrics to meet strategic objectives.
You have a Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a digital Marketing role where you have proved your ability to learn quickly and that you are details and deadline oriented.
To succeed in the role, you have:
- Strong understanding of key marketing principles: consumer needs and journey, user experience, target audience, etc.
- Experience in digital operations, PPC and SEO
- Excellent knowledge of Analytics, CRM and CMS - Magento experience is preferable
- Experience in driving traffic to websites and optimizing towards engagement
- Understanding of analytics, conversion and the different elements of a digital journey
- Outstanding collaborative skills, with the ability to engage and work in partnership with marketing community
- Ability, tenacity and drive to navigate through ambiguity and deliver commercially relevant solutions effectively.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong organizational skills and able to solve problems proactively
- A commitment to self-development.
Experience from the FMCG industry and fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages is considered an advantage, but not a requirement.
The starting date is as soon as possible, and we’ll conduct on going interviews. The job post will be removed as soon as we have the right candidate, so don’t wait too long before you submit your application through our global job portal.
Please send your application and CV through our global job portal.
If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to: NEAtalent@bat.com
Working at British American Tobacco Nordics
In BAT Nordics, we have an enthusiastic and passionate culture. We take pride in being a diverse team and to work across functions and markets, utilizing each other’s unique strengths. With over twenty different nationalities, it is safe to say that our work environment is highly international and diverse.
We believe in developing our employees, which is why we have a strong coaching culture, where leaders are instructed and encouraged to constantly coach their employees, so everyone can maximize their full potential.
We are proud of the external recognition we receive each year for our standing as a leading employer in countries worldwide. British American Tobacco is certified as Top Employer in 2019 as a result of the exceptional employee conditions and the way we nurture and develop talent throughout all levels of the organization.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity: BAT Sweden AB (SE10)