Lime Engage is an add-on to Lime CRM that helps customers engage their employees, improve results, improve focus and increase adoption of core activities with an easy-to-use gamification product. Lime CRM, one of the market leaders in the Nordics, is our own flexible and highly extensible application framework for building advanced solutions that help companies deliver truly amazing customer care experiences.
We are looking for a talented developer to join us and help take our small, agile and versatile team to the next level. Your responsibilities include building and delivering features and APIs and/or define, develop and deploy user experiences on Web interfaces. We work with continuous delivery and try our best to deliver as much value as possible, as often as possible.
You will get to work in a fun, collaborative environment with a lot of freedom, and responsibility to make your own decisions.We believe in software craftsmanship, simple and pragmatic solutions to hard problems, and most importantly – having a great time at work.
At Lime, we are all passionate about programming and technology. Some of the tools and technologies we currently use are React, Redux, Rails, ES6, Webpack, Python, continuous deployment and Sass.
What you’ll do
- Exercise your expertise in development, performance and design to deliver compelling customer experiences with your team.
- Work closely with the Engage team to spec, build, test and deploy new features.
- Constantly improve the way we do things by regularly experimenting with tech, process, tooling, delivery pipeline and more.
You will also be a part of a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we have an understanding all the way up in the executive management team that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experienced with both production-quality code and rapid prototyping
- Passionate about user experience
- Mobile web development and responsive design skills
- Capable of producing digital assets
- Results oriented and able to work independently
- A couple of years’ experience
- Speak and write English fluently. If you know Swedish, it’s a plus.
If you like freedom, responsibility and influencing the things you work on, join us and make a difference!
This position is in our Stockholm office, situated in the center of the city at Kungsbroplan 1, about 5 minutes’ walk from the central station.
Want to hear more or maybe you have some questions? Contact Tomas by mail email@example.com or phone 073-424 85 82.