We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Demand Planner to make a difference at Kraft Heinz.
You'll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level.
Our client is a globally-trusted producer of delicious foods. The Kraft Heinz Company provides high-quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go.
Present in more than 40 countries, Kraft Heinz is the number 5 food & beverage company in the world.
The Demand Planner position lies within the Northern Europe Supply and Operations department. You'll be reporting into the Head of Demand Planning.
Your primary responsibility will be managing the Nordic Countries' total forecast: a combination of historical volume reviews and new data to support new product launches, future innovations, factory planning, logistics planning and stock policy. You strive to make sure we have the right product in the right place at the right time.
In brief, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering forecast accuracy targets through the development of robust demand forecasts
- Managing the meeting and process framework to ensure forecasts are constructively challenged to drive consensus and accuracy
- Managing the forecast of a portfolio of FMCG products including the generation of base forecast down to SKU level through high quality analysis within our Manugistics platform.
- Coordinating forecast inputs such as promotional and media plans and coordinating product flow to the UK market with the central supply team
- Customer service levels (i.e. case fill rate and requested delivery date to ensure we have the right product in the right place at the right time) and inventory to manage operation efficiency
- Collaboration with customers to ensure alignment in forecast
The ideal candidate should have:
- a valid EU Working Permit
- Bachelor degree in related areas
- At least 2 years with demand planning
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Manugistics / JDA experience is a plus
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Be business mind driven
- You're always seeking for opportunities to expand your business and create more savings, while over delivering your targets.
- You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution, clear recommendations and action plan with your analytical mindset.
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match
- A competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Always room for new ideas