Are you excited about joining an entrepreneurial team and the chance to help realise the aspirations of our clients?
The M&A Integration & Separation team in Sweden provides integration and separation expertise to corporate organisations, Private Equity houses and banks. Our team is part of Deloitte Financial Advisory; offering financial, commercial and strategic advice during e.g. acquisitions, sales, mergers, stock introductions and reconstructions of companies and businesses. Deloitte has the largest network of dedicated integration and separation practitioners in EMEA, supporting transactions across all industry sectors.
You will develop an impressive range of commercial consulting skills that will enhance your career options. Benefiting from early client exposure and learning from some of the top practitioners in the field, you will be involved throughout the lifecycle of some of the most exciting and high profile deals in Sweden and internationally. We are looking for candidates motivated to work on the headline grabbing transactions of tomorrow.
Role description and responsibilities
- Working across the whole deal lifecycle, from pre-deal synergy reviews and the development of integration or separation blueprints to day 1 planning and post-deal implementation
- Supporting clients to deliver shareholder returns from integration/separation programmes, running the programme management office (PMO) and working closely with the clients’ management teams
- Assessing current operating models and developing target operating models
- Supporting clients to develop and deliver Transitional Service Agreements (TSA)
- Developing your consulting skills in strategic and critical thinking, programme and change management
- Supporting diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- The role will require the flexibility to meet peaks of work inherent in the cycle of a deal.
You will be based in the Deloitte Stockholm office, however this is a projects based role where you and a Deloitte team will be required to be based at client site when needed. Our clients are varied, and vary in industry and location. Whilst most clients are Stockholm based, we do work with clients across the Nordics and globally.
We are looking for practitioners with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience. Further, you should have/be:
- Experience of assisting with the design, development and delivery of programmes or project initiatives
- Comfortable with working in a transaction environment with senior management and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for the purposes of clearly communicating to clients, stakeholders and teams
- University degree
- Fluent in Swedish and English, other Nordic languages are an advantage.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte we focus on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths. From on-the-job learning experiences to development programs at Deloitte University, and with the help from a coach in your business area, you’ll have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout your career.
How to apply
Submit your application online, including your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact M&A Integration & Separation services: Debbie Wrench, Partner 070 080 29 80, firstname.lastname@example.org or Staffan Lyth, Assistant Director 070 080 22 30, email@example.com If you have questions regarding the recruiting process or your application, please contact HR: Linn Sigra 070 080 27 26, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around our clients, our society and us. Deloitte is where you’ll find unlimited opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.