Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We engage millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world.
About commercial marketing
You will be part of the Commercial Marketing team that sits under the marketing function in NENT. The Marketing function’s main mission is to contribute to ensure the NENT vision comes to life: To be the leading Nordic streaming service provider and content producer with a global appeal. We are responsible for all marketing activities across brands and markets.
Commercial Marketing contributes to this by recommending brand and marketing strategy that positions our brands strongly in the market and by securing effective marketing-planning and performance marketing to deliver on commercial targets as well as grow market shares. Furthermore we are responsible, securing that the Marketing function is aware and trained around GDPR and use of data.
About the role
We are now hiring a Data Protection Manager (DPM) for the Marketing Function. As DPM you will secure that Marketing is GDPR compliant and you will be responsible for assisting and training the marketing function across markets. The position will be based in Copenhagen and will report to VP Commercial Marketing, but you will support the Marketing function across markets. You will have a dotted line to head of DPM, situated in Stockholm.
- Manage the implementation Marketing’s GDPR work
- Ensure that the local implementation runs in line with set deadlines and, on a regular basis, report progress of the local implementation (and possible risks) to the NENT Group Data Protection Officer
- Coordinate with the relevant persons within Marketing to meet the GDPR project’s objectives
- Advise and support teams across Marketing to meet their obligations to protect personal data in line with legislation
- Liaise with local lawyers and the Central Privacy Team to ensure that the implementation and possible local policies/instructions are in line with local data protection legislation
- Be responsible for communication and training within marketing
- You will be responsible for keeping internal documentation, policies and guidelines up-to-date and ensuring implementation
What we are looking for
To excel in this position, we believe you are an ambitious self-driven doer with an organized and structured approach to make sure you reach your goals. You have an extrovert mindset, you are a great teamplayer and you understand the value of stakeholder management.
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Master of law degree
- Knowledge of data protection legislation and practices
- A good understanding of the business, and its technical and organizational structure
- Good understanding of marketing and legislation within marketing
- Good understanding of information technologies and data security
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience from privacy and security risk assessment is an advantage
- Experience in training and awareness raising is an advantage
You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like a position you would thrive in, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions please contact our recruiter, Axel Olsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.