At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.Job description:
To further strengthen the team, we are now recruiting a DATA ENGINEER IN CLOUD ANALYTIC PLATFORM based in Lund, Sweden.
Travelling not more than 30 days per year can be expected.
Through collaboration with the Decision Science CoE you will deliver Advanced Analytics Use Cases.
Tetra Pak Global Information Management (Global IM) supports the Tetra Pak Group with all aspects of Information Management. We set the Information Management strategy and standards and work together with Tetra Pak’s Global Process Owners to automate our business processes making sure we run projects & services that provide the greatest value for Tetra Pak and its customers. Global IM has approx. 750 employees in four main sites: Chakan in India, Lund in Sweden, Denton in the USA and in Singapore.
The Cloud Analytics Platform create capabilities around Digital Solutions and Advanced Analytics. The platform is hosting Tetra Pak’s Enterprise Data Lake where IoT data from equipment at Customer Plants around the world is collected and supplemented with Tetra Pak’s internal data sources. Analytics Use Cases are capitalising on this high volume of data and in collaborations with Tetra Pak’s Decision Science CoE new insights and solutions are exposed to Customers, Internal Users and Applications. All done in adherence with the company IT Security Policy to keep the information safe and utilising role-based security to ensure proper access.
Model Management Team in Cloud Analytics Platform
A dedicated team focused on delivering Analytics Use Cases together with the Decision Science CoE.
Primary capabilities around data onboarding/engineering and model deployment for the prioritised Use Cases.
The team consists of Data Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Tester, Technical Product Owner and Scrum Master.
Backlog prioritisation is done together with Decision Science CoE based on the pipeline of Use Cases.
- Identify data sets required per Use Case in collaboration with Data Scientists and Business Analysts
- Onboard data in the Enterprise Data Lake
- Move and transform data from Data Lake to SQL DB or SQL DW as required per Use Case.
- Work with Snapshots of data for Proof of Value as well as continuous incremental load for Production.
- Collaborate with other IT delivery teams to create a complete solution around a Use Case.
- Life Cycle Management of delivered use cases
- Personal drive & problem-solving mentality
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work across time-zones, culturally aware and able to collaborate with people from other countries.
- Team player – will collect and share information with colleagues in order to improve our services.
- Self-motivated and driven. Communicates and debates solutions to issues found. Proactively contacts colleagues or lead to work on problems or improvements.
- Experience in DataBase and Information Modelling
- Experience with data wrangling using SQL and Python (R is a bonus)
- Experience with the Apache Spark Framework (preferably PySpark - Python)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell (C#/.NET)
- Experience integrating systems and services
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Experience developing REST APIs (preferably with Flask - Python)
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure Platform (Data Lake, Data Factory, Databricks, Data Warehouse, Azure DevOps)
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our career page jobs.tetrapak.com
This job posting expires on September 24th.
Questions about your application contact Maria Glimberg at + 46 733 36 1767
To know more about the position contact Christer Häggström at +46 46 36 17 38 or Olof Eilert +46 46 36 3894
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Marie-Charlotte Jeppson at +46 46 36 6122 and Unionen Eva Thorén at +46 46 36 3304