Velove stresses four global challenges in the world; urbanization, thriving e-commerce, sustainable cities and the battle against the climate crisis. In this position as their first dedicated Customer Support coworker you will get the opportunity to be part of Velove's vision of getting into the climate battle!
The need of more efficient and environmental friendly logistics solutions for city areas is big - which Velove has a vision to solve. You can read more about their vision here.
Velove develop their product Armadillo, a unique four-wheel electric bicycle with a container handling through CityContainer. It is already out in the market as a part of the future and rolls in cities around the world.
Take a look at how their product is used today:
Velove's products are appreciated and used daily by well-known companies in the logistics industry. For example, you can see DHL Express, DB Schenker, Bring and Hermes ride their bikes in some of Europe's cities. As more cycles are rolling in our cities, Velove must now strengthen and start up their Support and After Sales team with a new colleague!
- An ambitious team with driven colleagues and a business that is constantly evolving.
- A role with great responsibility for designing and developing the company´s customer support.
- The possibility to work with a new, exciting and environmentally friendly product.
- Sell bike spare parts
- Manage customer issues, from initial to billing
- Conduct follow-up calls with existing customers
- Other administrative assignments, for example update of prices and component database
As Customer Support at Velove your responsibilities will vary between order management and contact with customers through e-mail, chat and phone. You will also contribute to structure and coordinate within the support department.
Vi söker dig som
- Someone with at least two years work experience from a similar role within a product company
- Have worked with order management and invoicing, meritorious in a ERP-system
- Are able to use the English language unimpeded, both in writing and speech
- Have a technical interest and experience.
- Have qualified language skills in Swedish, German or Dutch
- Have an education in administration, communication, customer service or sales.
- Have worked within the bicycle or car industry and / or the logistics / transport sector
Information om företaget
You can read more about Velove at their webbsite.