Moët Hennessy Nordics wishes to integrate a Customer Service Executive (CSE).
- To manage all aspects of the entire customer service function
- To deliver a consistently high level of customer service, respecting Moet Hennessy ways of working and processes
- To support and exchange with customers in the most professional way
- Be an active contributor to Moet Hennessy excellent customer service across the 4 Nordic countries, including supporting all 4 countries / back up other countries when needed.
- To process orders, invoicing and credit notes to all customers (Systembolaget, Wholesalers, On-trade customers).
- Maintenance of SAP system, customer master data, price lists, product master data, orders, deliveries, invoice, and run controls for key responsibilities.
- To maintain customer pricing / discounts in corporation with Sales Directors.
- To secure general sales terms are constantly being followed to all customers.
- To follow-up on orders with abnormalities (breakage, availability, delays, credit, quota management, etc.) together with the Logistics Service Provider.
- Manage reporting to local authorities and sales statistics.
- Assist Account Managers with Sample and Point-of-Sales-Materials orders to customers/events, via our Logistics Service Provider.
- Support Account Managers with SalesForce (incl. checking/releasing Account Manager orders to SAP).
- Registration of products at the Logistics Service Provider database and product information to customers (GS1 TradeSync/Validoo).
- Follow-up on orders and invoices from the Logistics Service Provider.
- Follow-up on stock situation (logistic activity, discrepancies, etc.).
- Maintain / develop documentations of key responsibilities/process to ease back-up process across the Nordic
Key Performance Indicators
- CSE Customer Service KPI report.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Prompt SAP order, pricing, customer/product master and order anomaly handling.
- Respect deadlines on all customer service responsibilities, pricing filing, reporting deadline, pricing update, internal KPI reporting etc.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Graduate-level education.
- Languages: Fluency in Swedish and English.
- Another Scandinavian language is a plus.
- Customer focused.
- Structure and organized with ability to prioritize.
- Ability to handle several tasks (both strategic and operational) simultaneously.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural ever changing environment.
- Action oriented.
- Team player.
Business system knowledge
- Microsoft Office (focus on Excel)
- Exact and precise.
- Action and result oriented.
- Customer focused and service minded.
- Integrity and trustworthy.
- Proactive, with willingness to perform and develop.
- Organized, detail focused, capable of prioritizing and working with several tasks simultaneously.
- Able to prioritize.
- Problem solver.
Start: As soon as possible
Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 24 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d’Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere, Château Cheval Blanc. All of these world-renowned wine and spirit brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.