With Danone's global presence, brands and business within Danone's mission - bringing health through food to as many people as possible - Danone believes that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW with us.
We are currently looking for a permanent Customer Service Coordinator in Stockholm!
What will be your job?
- Make sure customers send orders on time
- Allocation management
- Send orders to Warehouse
- Invoicing and crediting
- Selling obsolete stock to our “Short date sales” customers, cooperate with the Sales team when there are big volumes
- Proactively inform our customers about delays, out of stock, change of delivery days during holidays etc
- Handle complaints and deviations
You will report to our Customer Service Collaboration Manager – Nordics.
Who are we looking for?
- You have work experience from 2-3 years within FMCG company in Customer Service function
- You have basic experience in working with Powerpoint and Excel as being a daily working tool
- You are experienced in working in SAP
- You speak and write Swedish and English without constraint.
- You are well organized and good in communication
- You are service minded and solution oriented
- You are a team-player and good in working cross functionally
- You are flexible and able to work in a changing environment
- You enjoy working at a fast pace
Are you the one we are looking for?
Last day to apply is April 28th. Note that the role may be filled earlier, when we review applications and meet candidates on an ongoing basis, and we therefore recommend that you sumbit your application as soon as possible.
In order for us to protect your personal information, we ask you to apply with your personal letter and CV in English at: www.jobsdanone.com. Search there for "Sweden" and you should be able to find the ad. Welcome with your application!