What you will be a part of
For over 20 years we have developed and sold world leading products based on AIS and GNSS technology. Commercial radio products and software solutions have been delivered to primarily civil customers within the maritime segment, both ships and aircraft. Saab's site in Hackefors today has approximately 45 employees and we handle the whole lifecycle process from development of products to delivery to the end customer and support.
The role is in the Supply Chain and Customer Support organization in TransponderTech Products, part of the business unit Traffic Management, which serves marine and air traffic customers around the globe with advanced solutions that enable safe and efficient movement of people and goods.
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for handling Orders from customers within the department Supply Chain and Customer Support. The role includes:
- Key position for all incoming orders from all over the world
- Clarification and registration of orders
- Create tenders and offers when needed
- Key position for internal cooperation between development, support, purchase and logistics
- Be part of the logistic procedure with plans, delivery and inventory
- Handle customer record
- Be able to back-up functions within the department
Tools that are primarily used are Microsoft Office and IFS.
The profile we are looking for have:
- Great ability for sales & service
- Great cooperative and flexible ability
- Great ability to plan and organize own work
- Good knowledge in leading change management work within own and nearby areas of responsibility
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and ERP/IFS Applications
- Great communicative ability verbally and in writing in both Swedish and English
- A technical interest/knowledge can be of advantage
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward you application as soon as possible.