Our client has an own platform which enables users and clients to exchange services and among other things make payments. They aim to offer their clients great web and mobile experiences with a big customer centered focus. You will lead a data-driven way of working in order to deepen the customer engagement in regards of the brand and software product. Prior practical experience is required to succeed in analyzing this data and turning it in to a powerful tool for making the right actions and creating a great customer experience. A central part of your role will be to use all available tools in order to create and implement new ways of working from a branding and communication perspective.
In your role you will also be leading a team of 3 people with the possibility of expanding this responsibility to more people and teams abroad. You will be reporting directly to Head of Marketing & CX.
- Responsible for establishing CX processes and protocols
- Establish CRM processess to create relevant segmentation and lifecycle protocols
- Customer communication - inform customers on all creative, strategic and commercial decisions
- Work closely with brand & marketing for growth and client activation/retention
- Responsible for developing and managing the CX team
- Relevant experience in similar role preferably in a SaaS company
- Experienced in building CX roadmaps, playbooks and data storytelling
- Can demonstrate track record and experience with succesful results both strategic and tactical
- Tech-savvy with knowledge in digital content creation and publication
- Great leadership skills and able to hold members accountable for delivering on goals and expectations
- Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders as well as clients
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is an international company providing a unique software across multiple platforms.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT:
This is a recrutment process where you will be hired by our client directly.
- Emplyment type: Full time
- Start date: Immediately but notice period of 1-2 months is OK
- Location: Gothenburg
- Point of contact: Dino Segetalo
- Salary: Fixed monthly salary
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we make continuous selection of candidates and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due.
By being a partner to our candidates and clients, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people to the right position, workplace and context within the field of IT and Technology. That's why we founded Friday with the ambition to help you with the job that gives you the Friday feeling - every day!
We mainly focusing on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon concluding college / university within the IT and Technology field.
Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work each morning. "Friday - everyday", how does that sound?
Keywords: UX, UI, user experience design, customer experience, GUI, interaction design, wireframe, user journey, usability