We're looking for a talented Customer Care Associate to support Danish (and other Nordic) customers from the office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Talentsoft is the European leader in Cloud-based talent management and learning software. Companies of all sizes, from small or medium-sized enterprises (SME) to multinationals, in both the public and private sectors, trust Talentsoft to develop their talents. Talentsoft's collaborative digital platform drives continuous conversation between employees, managers, and HR. Talentsoft's application is used throughout 130 countries and in 27 languages. The flexible solution adapts to regional and global best practices while complying with European and international regulations.
We're looking for a talented Customer Care Associate to support Danish (and other Nordic) customers from the office in Copenhagen, Denmark. For the existing customer base in the Nordics, you are the most important representative of the company. You make sure the customers have positive experiences with software modules. Customer retention is a target and a key driver to the business' success.
- You'll join Talentsoft's amazing team in Copenhagen
- You'll help Talentsoft grow in the Nordic, Benelux and DACH regions
- You'll be able to share you experience and excel in your area of expertise: Customer Services!
- Basically, you'll be the most important representative of Talentsoft
As a Customer Care Associate you will undergo an intensive training program to prepare you to work with our online software modules and to familiarize you with the company's processes. You will be working with customers, Talentsoft project managers and other team-mates in Denmark, Sweden, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, and France. On a day-to-day basis you are the first point of contact for the customers, and will handle tickets and questions via phone, email and our ticketing system.
You will be the owner of those customer tickets, handling them from the start, doing a thorough analysis and making sure the functional or technical follow-up is handled successfully. You are also responsible for all communication with the customer during the ticket lifecycle. In addition to this you will consult a select number of customers on how get the most out of their software, continuously train them and pro-actively informing them on the latest features.
We believe that to be successful in this job you need to:
- Have strong communication skills
- Be ambitious problem solver - you love solving complicated problems for customers
- Have some helpdesk or customer care experience
- Be able to answer complicated functional and technical questions independently
- Manage responsibilities accurately
- Be motivated and interested in growing as a professional to cover extra tasks and responsibilities, with the possibility of growing into other positions
- Be fluent in Danish and English
- Open to sometimes have a high workload
- Be social colleague who enjoys company activities
- Be open to occasional trips to the other offices
At Talentsoft you will find a fast-paced environment with a driven, smart and international team. You get the chance to bring in your own ideas and make a real impact. In addition to that, Talentsoft works with the latest tools and the best colleagues.
- Flexible working hours & home office options
- Competitive salaries
- Steep learning curve and great responsibility
- Agile environment
- Latest technology
- Trainings and continuous development
- Promotion of own ideas
- Trusting & fair collaborations
- Pension scheme
- Fruit, snacks and drinks
- Regular and fun team events
- Modern office in the heart Copenhagen
- Great canteen facilities
Become part of the team - we look forward to meeting you!!
Apply with your CV today! The position might be filled before the end date of the advertisement.