Are you a person with great interpersonal skills? Do you believe you will grow in a strategic yet creative role? Tobii Dynavox is now looking for a creative Marketing Communications & Tradeshow Manager with a passion for helping others! You will be a part of the Tobii Dynavox marketing team based in Stockholm and be reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing in Tobii Dynavox US.
The purpose of the role as Marketing Communications & Tradeshow Manager is to help drive awareness through integrated marketing campaigns, advertising, promotions and events for Tobii Dynavox. The role will manage global marketing initiatives and business objectives for the Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) product portfolio. The role will focus on implement go-to-market messaging, campaigns and tradeshows that capture the essence of the Tobii Dynavox brand.
The role and responsibilities
In this role, you will be developing effective marketing and promotional materials (digital and print) to clearly and convincingly communicate messages to the target audiences for the AAC business. This will include collateral, website, tradeshow pieces, advertising and other brand assets.
Your days will be filled with
- Managing key international level tradeshows and events. This includes overall coordination and execution of event, design and marketing, expense management, working with vendors to complete construction of exhibits and tradeshow displays.
- Managing and coordinating the assigned go-to-market marketing strategy, messaging/positioning, and launch activities.
- Working with product managers, country managers and other internal stakeholders to identify and implement appropriate marketing and sales strategies and tactical plans.
- Coordinating assigned agency partners and vendors.
- Performing various other duties as assigned.
We are looking for someone who
- Has a bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications (or related disciplines). Master’s preferred.
- Has at least 5-7 years equivalent work experience.
- Is experienced in managing tradeshows, events, and conferences.
- Is experienced with marketing automation and web content tools such as Eloqua, HubSpot, and WordPress, etc.
- Has strong organizational and project management skills, with proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects within established timelines.
- Has excellent customer communication skills – both written and verbal.
We find it a strong merit if you are familiar with basic social media techniques (i.e. Facebook, Instagram) and familiarity with blogs are highly desired. To thrive in this role, we believe that you are passionate about helping others and collaborative and team-work oriented.
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. No matter if you wear high heels or sandals, or if you spend your nights at the gym or prefer playing Dungeons & Dragons with your colleagues. Welcome to Tobii!
Please address your questions to Emma Langemar, and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.