Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We engage millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world.
You will be part of the Commercial Marketing team that sits under the marketing function at NENT. The Marketing function’s main mission is to contribute to ensure the NENT vision comes to life: To be the leading Nordic streaming service provider and content producer with a global appeal. We are responsible for all marketing activities across brands and markets.
Commercial Marketing contributes to this by recommending brand and marketing strategy that positions our brands strongly in the market and by securing effective marketing-planning and performance marketing to deliver on commercial targets as well as grow market shares.
We have high ambitions, securing an effective performance marketing setup. Today the team already services some channels for mainly Viaplay, but the mission is to work across brands, markets and channels when it comes to lower funnel sales optimized performance marketing.
To reach these ambitions, we are now looking for a CRO that can move us forward in understanding and optimizing the sales funnel. Concretely you will be working with:
- Drive conversion rate optimization at logged-out pages
- Utilize internal and analytic data to identify user and customer experience improvement opportunities
- Develop research-informed and data-based hypothesizes as proposals for tests and experiences to drive conversion improvements
- Create, execute, and report on A/B tests agreed with Head of Performance Marketing
- Conduct CRO audits across platforms, devices and channels and report to internal stakeholders
- Set up and manage goals, performance funnels and user segments in Google Analytics as well as other analytics tools
- Analyze and report on user behavior throughout the acquisition process via Google Analytics and other tools
- Identify consumer trends and behaviors
- Create and investigate reporting alerts related to the conversion funnel
The team furthermore needs to contribute to a strong corporation and day-to-day coordination with external media agencies and internal stakeholders and in this way help securing “one integrated media strategy” across all media for every NENT activity & Campaign.
Desired personality characteristics
- Highly analytical
- And you have good interpersonal skills and understand the value of working closely together as a team – but with internal and external colleagues.
- +2 years concrete work experience with CRO
- Hands on experience with Google Optimize 360
- Website build-up e.g. flickering (Flash of Original Content - FOOC), load order
- Strong understanding of Tag Management (GTM)
- Analytic skillset - ability to analyse data to see correlations and causations between activities
- General knowledge in Performance Marketing – understanding in Programmatic, SoMe, SEM/SEO
Join us today
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but we operate across the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV. We do not accept applications through email. If you have other any questions regarding the recruitment you are welcome to contact Axel Olsson, Senior Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group)is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’).