We are looking for a creative, proactive thinker who can take complex developer lingo and turn it into interesting and compelling content. They should enjoy and excel at writing, creating and producing content in english. We want someone who is a stickler for grammar and has an eye for detail. We want a content creator who is eager to learn about our workplace software, and communicate its value to a global audience.
Role in a nutshell:
- All things content at Refined including creative thinking, planning, production and deployment of content (mostly written).
- Develop and expand our content library including presentations, blogs, contributed articles, case studies, white papers, webinars etc.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to produce newsletters, product emails, landing pages, ad campaigns, product nurturing and onboarding material.
- Create and publish social media content.
- Ensure consistency of tone of voice in our content and unify the company messaging.
- Turn release notes and technical speak into compelling content.
- Contribute to strategic brainstorming, curation, and content strategy.
- Edit and proofread content across teams. This will include ads, blogs, social media output, company policies, guides and presentations.
- 2-3 years of experience in a role involving content creation in english.
- Fluent english language is essential, along with exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Strong copywriting skills across a variety of mediums (SoMe, Newsletters, Blogs, Ads)
- Well versed in interacting with social media including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube.
- Natural ability to deliver content across multiple mediums both with speed and quality.
- Curiosity to be on top of social media and digital trends.
- Confidence in delivering compelling content and creative ideas
- Creative thinker that can take their own initiative
- A team player willing to collaborate with multiple teams
- An empathetic person with ease at communicating a clear message to our target audience.
- Experience working with Hubspot, or a similar CRM/marketing system.
- While excellent english is what counts, a second language would be a plus.
Working at Refined
Working at Refined you'll be part of a small but growing team building loved workplace software for companies of all sizes all over the world. Refined’s software is used by NASA, Spotify, Airbnb, Klarna, Blizzard Entertainment, and Apple to name a few. The content creating whiz we're looking for will be joining the team in Malmö, where the office is located a 5 minute walk from Malmö C - with a beautiful view of the Malmö harbour.
Perks of working at Refined include:
- Flexible working hours.
- The option of working from home one day each week.
- 4000 SEK in keep-fit activities per year (friskvård).
- Occupational pension contribution.
- Supplementary parental allowance.
- The option of a free health check-up.
- Weekly Friday breakfasts.
- Loads of ‘away from the desk’ activities including after-works, stretch sessions, ping-pong competitions and delicious meals out.
- Annual ‘kick-off’ including a company trip away.
Application will close on 2020-04-30