Do you want to help Electrolux understand, build and develop their brand desirability at EMEA? Do you thrive from working in an international enviroment? Than we have the job opportunity for you at Electrolux! Apply today since we work with ongoing selection.
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Electrolux looking for a Consumer Experience Insight Manager.
At Electrolux they love their brands. That's why they are focused on delivering best-in-class consumer experiences at each consumer touchpoint. This is where you come into the picture! Within electrolux Major Appliances EMEA they are now looking for an analytical and innovative Brand and Communication Insight Manager, who will develop and drive their brand insight learning plan for their Electrolux and AEG brands.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Electrolux. The assignment will be full time temporary role for at least one year.
As a Consumer Experience Insight Manager, you will be working in a team that is passionate about delivering actionable insights for elevating brand experience! To be successful, you need to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment as this is a cross-functional, international role with close interactions with brand and communication teams, central in EMEA and in the European clusters. You will bring insights and learnings to larger internal audiences to support the brand development and consumer-facing communication.
For example, you will:
- Act as project lead in the insight work and ensure the delivery of actionable insights within communication and messaging development for the central marketing in EMEA
- Act as project lead in the insight work and ensure the delivery of actionable insights within brand and brand identity development.
- Help and train the central and local marketing teams implement and understand the components of great, insight based, marketing and communication.
- Act as the super-user and project lead for standardized methodologies and platforms (such as Qualtrics, Zappi and our branded online community etc.)
- Lead the Brand desirability exploration insight work to explore the drivers and the business value in our brands.
- Support the implementation within marketing to adopt a insights & fact based planning and execution based on our Marketing Scorecards and KPIs
- Champion our Brand target audiences and segmentation to drive further understanding and implementation areas across central- & local marketing and sales.
- Impact the culture within marketing to become a true insight & brand driven organization.
Vi söker dig som
Preferred Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related
4+ years of experience in market research, communication development
Strong knowledge about quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
Experience in working within international and multicultural teams in a matrix environment.
We find your personal qualifications important, and therefor we also expect you to motivate well for this position in your application. Further we see that you are Analytical, Agile and proactive. In order to create good relations with internal and external contacts we think that you are a great listener and communicater, as wel as a motivater. You should find it easy to work in a international enviroment.
Information om företaget
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year.