Our client is a car brand addressing the needs and preferences of a global connected generation.
By redefining mobility, the customer will have the freedom to buy, borrow or subscribe to a car. The management of vehicles and users and their relationships is an essential part to make that happen. We are looking for a senior function and system owner to help the client to further develop the management of vehicle and user profiles. You will be working both with the in-vehicle system and the backend IT-system. Your main goal will be to maximize the customer experience by transferring business requirements into a system solution.
You will also help the company transform a traditional automotive waterfall ways-of-working to an agile environment, hence previous experience in agile transformation is especially meriting.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- Be the link between Marketing & Sales and R&D organizations
- Identify business need and define supporting customer functionality
- Realize the customer functions in a system design
- Work together with fellow Function and System Owners and the Product owners defining realizable and testable requirements for in-house and external development
- Work closely with one or more development teams of software engineers to ensure that the platform provides value to the customers.
- Support the SW development teams in tracking technical debt and maintaining the architecture
- Drive and encourage a culture of data-driven decisions.
- Support the SW developing teams in quality analysis and product improvements
- M.Sc Electrical or Computer Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in automotive system engineering
- Knowledge of Infotainment and vehicle architecture
- Ability to learn from others quickly and the teach, lead and apply knowledge
- Ability to lead others, report to a project and engage effectively in cross-functional organizations
- You have a solid experience working as a system owner/manager and with cross-functional teams.
- You are an inspiring and motivating leader that are great at supporting teams to get things done
- Experience in customer relationship management (CRM) systems is a plus
- Software development experience in Java or C/C++, scripting in Python or Pearl, Android development is also a plus
- Comfortable in pushing the boundaries of what is possible to define new features and services in order to make our solutions exciting new and breath-taking.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. You are a self-starter and purpose driven and have a strong sense of curiosity.
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels.
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts.
- You have experience from car infotainment and connected services and apps.
- Experience with software architecture considerations and agile software development method
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful.
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Used to work in an agile and scrum environment
- Experience of VCC Infotainment systems and processes is an advantage
- Travels to Asia may be needed (approx.. 3-5 per year)
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility, and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously
Apply no later than 2019-09-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing but please note that due to summer vacation, response will be delayed.
For more information: Karl Neuman, Consultant Manager, email@example.com
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.