Do you have experience in internal communication and change management processes? Do you have knowledge of how the media works and hands-on experience of conducting media relations? Are you really good at analysing complex information and make it comprehensible to others? Well, you might be perfect for this job then!
Perido is looking for a communication officer to our client, an independent and important agency of the European Union. The position is placed at their lovely office in the centre of Stockholm.
In this role you are offered an ever-changing workday with a variety of tasks in the Director’s office and have a close contact to the agency Director. You will be contributing to the internal communication team in the area of the Next Generation initiative. This initiative analyses the agency growth as an organisation by looking at the vision, strategy and structure as well as the processes and ways of working. From this analyse a re-organisation will start in spring 2019. Your main tasks will be to implement the internal communication plan such as;
- Draft and edit a wide range of materials including messages, presentations, emails and O&A
- Advice on the form and content of message, looking for the highest impact on targeted audiences
- Utilise a wide range of internal communications channels; internal website, emails, screens and banners
- Ensure adherence to the internal communication concept across all communication channels
- Generate and interpret statistics measuring the impact of the delivered information
You will also need to monitor project-specific mailboxes, organize meetings and communication events.
To be successful in this role you need to have experience in working in changing environments or with change management processes. You are service oriented and have a strong sense of discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information. Furthermore, the ability to react quickly to unforeseen challenges while remaining calm under pressure. If this sounds like the right job for you, please send us your application as soon as possible!
- Education at university level, preferably in the area of communication
- Excellent knowledge of how the media works and hands-on experience of conducting media relations
- Proven experience in communication with preference of internal communication
- Ability to develop content for a variety of communication channels helping to create employee connection with the organisation
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of web content management systems preferably SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written English
Contract type and hours
Full time. Start as soon as possible until the end of 2019.
Please apply for this vacancy through our website. The company name and more information about this position will be revealed at the first contact with responsible recruiter.
Perido is a successful consultant- and recruitment company, active within the civil service sector. The company has grown consistently since the start in 2003. Our vision is that everyone should thrive and feel dedicated at work. This includes our co-workers, clients and consultants. Through questioners that cover well-being we up hold high scores of contentment among our employees, both in-house co-workers and consultants year after year. This is something that we continue striving towards in everything we do. Today, Perido consists of 70 in-house co-workers and over 700 consultants working all over the country. Our vacancies can be found within several different industries, including banks, multinational IT-corporations, world leading telecom companies, government agencies and smaller companies within the private sector. We are affiliated with collective labor agreements to certain safe and secure work environments for all our employees. If you have any questions you can contact us by mail to the address below, we will answer you within 24 hours. State the reference number 31129 in the subject line.
Keywords: Informatör, information, marknadsföring, reklam, PR, public relations, sociala medier, Information, public relations, output, press releases, public events, media requests, social media, advertising, writing, clients, product awareness, graphic, design, marketing, journalism