Strategic, passionate about teamwork and leadership skills on point, is that you? Then you might be interested in managing Benifys communications-team!
As Communication Manager at Benify you are responsible for the communications team, including daily management of your team as well as driving certain projects. You will work cross-functionally alongside other internal teams with communication material, projects and product launch focus. This requires a strong dedication to developing strategic framework and driving our engagement platform, such as customer and end user communication activities through email, push, portal and webinar communication tools. You will support your team to drive the engagement planning and tools like portal communication and product communication.
The communication teams job is to help inform, educate and engage internal stakeholders, our clients, end users and partners, along with creating call to action, increasing usage and driving engagement. Ultimately the goal is to make customers become promoters of Benify. To succeed in this role, you'll need the ability to combine creativity with the organizational skills, and to manage numerous different projects with tight deadlines simultaneously. You also need to enjoy working with several internal stakeholders at the same time. Things happen quickly within the marketing and communications team, and to keep up with the high pace you need to be an enthusiastic team player - a self-starter who can work cross-functionally and dares to take risks or try out new ways of doing things.
- Build proactive engagement plans for clients and end users
- Drive technical development to enable more targeted communication based on user personas
- Support the communication team members with close leadership and coaching
- Plan and prioritize projects in the group and project owners
- Build a new analytic framework within the group connected to our activities
- Strengthen the internal and external knowledge of our products and benefits
- Work close to the benefits and product team
- Drive a close relationship to Lifeplan and Waizer and be the speaking person to them (Extra Waizer project managing of brand and marketing until Q2 2019)
- Update Client relations teams with relevant information
- Be a bridge to sales regarding product knowledge and product material
- Support global launches (e.g. Standard Bank, Eeagon)
- Plan and drive product and engagement videos
- Project driver for new initiatives connected to the communications team
Start: As soon as possible
Extent: Full time (Temporary position)
Contact person: Hannah Steele, HR