Tobii Pro is expanding quickly, and we are now looking to find our new Star Leader for our Commercial Sales Team. To be successful in this role we believe you are a true team player, open to new ideas, with a desire to do great things!
With a rapidly expanding market, a world leadership in eye tracking and endless business opportunities based on eye tracking technology, the potential is huge!
You will be part of the Tobii Pro EUROW Management Team based in our headquarter office in Stockholm.
Standing firmly with one foot in our current products while keeping the other in the future, we make sure that we stay at the frontier of new discoveries and continue to serve commercial actors all over the world. Tobii Pro believes in developing people and in creating a supporting environment. As manager you will be a part of creating that environment!
The role and responsibilities
In this role you will be responsible for growing sales within the Market Research and UX segment. You will lead a successful sales & researcher team working to keep high customer satisfaction. Your primary responsibility will be reaching the revenue and profit contribution for Tobii Pro sales in EMEA. You will develop and execute on plans and strategies for creating an efficient and successful sales organization with the ambition to double the sales in the territory within 3 years, both by selling to existing and new customer segments.
Your days will be filled with:
- Leading and growing a highly skilled researcher & sales team of around 15 members (including team leads).
- Establishing a commercial reseller network.
- Managing customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer success.
- Selling a diverse portfolio of eye tracking hardware and analysis software (desktop and cloud) together with professional services.
- Together with the Research Director establish new methodologies and use cases for how eye tracking data can contribute to answer critical business questions.
We are looking for someone who
- Gets the difference between being “the boss” and being an inspirational succeed together leader!
- Has experience in leading and building commercial sales teams and/consultancy organization environment.
- Has delivered strong sales results and customer satisfaction.
- Has experience of selling a customer value solution, including HW/SW and professional services.
- Has actively contributed to the strategic development of the sales functions within your responsibility.
- Has experience of using CRM (Salesforce) to manage activities, pipeline and salesforce data.
- You enjoy travelling through work.
- Has a very good technical understanding and ability to build good relationships.
It´s a plus if you have experience from business development activities.
If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Did we just describe you? Apply as soon as possible.
Working at Tobii is like being at the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world.
Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matter!
Watch this video if you want to learn more about Tobii