Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We engage millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world.
About commercial marketing
You will be part of the Commercial Marketing team that sits under the marketing function in NENT. The Marketing function’s main mission is to contribute to ensure the NENT vision comes to life: To be the leading Nordic streaming service provider and content producer with a global appeal. We are responsible for all marketing activities across brands and markets.
Commercial Marketing contributes to this by recommending brand and marketing strategy that positions our brands strongly in the market and by securing effective marketing-planning and performance marketing to deliver on commercial targets as well as grow market shares.
About the role
To ensure strong and effective marketing planning across brands and markets, we are now looking for a Commercial Marketing Planner to strengthen our team. The position will be based in Copenhagen and will report to VP Commercial Marketing.
You will be responsible securing that all marketing plans and briefs are up to date and communicated to all relevant stakeholder. Furthermore you will be:
- Assisting in development of brand- and marketing strategy, supporting VP Commercial marketing
- Assisting in development of marketing plan and defining commercial briefs for all marketing activities, supporting VP Commercial marketing
- Supporting and / or acting as project manager for various different projects in Commercial marketing together with VP Commercial Marketing or Head of media and optimizations
- Securing correct storage of all commercial marketing-documents and that drives are up to date
- Internal MarCom SPOC regarding status and changes on marketing plans, prioritizations etc
- Internal MarCom SPOC regarding changes in content plans
- Responsible facilitating campaign evaluations and that all campaign evaluations are filled out and stored
What we are looking for
The Commercial Marketing Planner is constantly on the ball and has an important role in securing that plans and brief are up to date. As you will be the heart of things it’s essential to be a strong communicator and that you understand the value of stakeholder management. To excel in this position, we also believe you are a proactive self-driven doer with an organized and structured approach to make sure you reach your goals. We believe that you have a couple of years work experience as a marketeer – and good general understanding of marketing – and media planning.
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- You hold a relevant bachelor or master degree within business
- Team player with an extrovert mindset
- Analytical skills
- Commercial mindset
- Project management experience
- Solid PowerPoint skills
But most of all you are curious and keen to learn.
You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like a position you would thrive in, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter.
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.