Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Commercial Excellence Manager, Nordics.
The purpose of the Commercial Excellence Manager role is to ensure efficiency of existing operations and capturing new opportunities to grow and optimize BU business by:
• Managing business excellence and performance updates
• Provide operational support to the Nordic Commercial organization on the execution of local processes and projects and contribute to identifying and maintaining actions needed to ensure training & compliance of the defined processes.
• Manage and coordinate projects defining objectives and oversees quality control, audit and inspection readiness, in collaboration with business owners.
• Establish and manage implementation of Novartis internal tools and prioritized commercial excellence programs.
• Establish and implement commercial excellence across the Nordic Commercial team by coordinating business processes impacting the team, such as strategic and operational planning processes, cross functional working processes as well as WEC/RE/Global commercial excellence programs.
• Establish and manage tools and/or processes to follow up on execution, including activities such as FF incentives, CRM (Linx), Targeting and segmentation, Account analytics etc. in a timely manner and quality in accordance to OBU governance, local law and regulations, SOPs and P3.
• Manage and coordinate defined projects with different teams and internal stakeholders.
• Provide guidance on training requirements in relation to commercial processes including SOP’s and written guidance documentation for defined associates and track that trainings are done.
• Provide expertise and analytical skills to projects and ad hoc analysis for the business.
• Continuously look for ways to maximize leverage of PLS to improve productivity while allowing for enhanced customer and strategic focus onshore.
• Support performance updates and launch reviews
• Ensure consolidated timely response from the Nordic Commercial organization to WEC/RE/Global requests.
• Coordination across functions, including Medical and Market Access Excellence Manager as well as Finance team
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. In Novartis Group we focus on three areas – innovative medicines (Pharmaceuticals & Oncology), eye care (Alcon) and generics (Sandoz). We have offices in all four Nordic countries and we are approximately 900 associates.
Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people's lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. Corporate responsibility is central to how we run our business. We focus our CR work in two key areas: expanding access to healthcare and doing business responsibly.
As a global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each of us is different. At Novartis, we aspire to move beyond stereotypes, assumptions and bias to bring these differences together every day. To operate successfully as a global organization, it is essential that our people reflect the rich cultural, ethnic and gender diversity of our markets. Diversity of our workforce enhances customer insight and our ability to meet the needs of patients and other stakeholders. Retaining the most qualified talent adds value to our company, our customers, our employees, our shareholders, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work.
Culture and Values
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Our values and behaviors are:
Innovation - by experimenting and delivering solutions
Quality - by taking pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well
Collaboration - by championing high performing teams with diversity and inclusion
Performance - by prioritizing and making things happen with urgency
Courage - by speaking up, giving and receiving feedback
Integrity - by advocating and applying high ethical standards every day
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Scheme for employees on all levels
• Pension & Insurance Scheme
• “Be Healthy” initiatives to promote associate health and prevent future health issues
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
The ideal candidate will have:
• University degree in Economics, Marketing and/or Bioscience
• Fluent English verbal and written and one Scandinavian language preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in marketing in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry with emphasis on launches, disease area management and product lifecycle
• Proven ability to work effectively across a matrix and widely-dispersed organization
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
• Excellent analytical ability
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Strong process excellence skills
• Successful development and implementation of innovative programs and processes.
• Strong business acumen
• High degree of customer focus
• Being able to work independently
• Be proactive in behavior and thinking
• Proven execution in project management
• Excellent computer skills and willingness to implement new digital solutions
• Experience from working with CRM system is meriting
• Sales experience is meriting
• Efficient problem solving skills
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.