On behalf of our client The Coca-Cola Company we are now looking for a Franchise Operations Manager who will play an important role in driving the business. In the role as Franchise Operation Manager you will actively contribute to achieve set up strategy and goals in the defined territory while supporting the assigned Corporate goals. You will be responsible for Business Strategy and Planning, Performance Management, commercial Insights and for the Swedish market and have a close collaboration with a broad range of internal stakeholders.
About the role
The Franchise Operations Manager is part of the Management team, reporting to the Franchise Country Director. You will be a critical business partner for the Marketing and Strategy & Insights teams, as well as the bottling partner CCEP. You are responsible to steer and evolve the strategic direction of the business in close collaboration with the Franchise Country Director.
The role involves leadership and accountability to design, understand, analyze and connect all key business indicators related to the performance on a holistic level as well as gather and develop game-changing consumer and business insights, and identify market trends and competitive dynamics shaping the business.
In this role you will build strategies and plans that will provide the team with a sustainable long-term competitive advantage and growth as well as delivery of the annual plan through close monitoring and course-correcting actions.
- Set overall business strategy for country in close partnership with the country director, taking overall business unit and company strategy into account and lead alignment with the bottling partner.
- Lead Long-Range Planning and Annual Business Planning processes
- Lead Revenue Growth Management opportunity identification and initiation with the respective teams
- Lead and oversee contingency planning through ongoing risk and opportunities identification
- Communication, identifying and co-leading meaningful course-correcting actions for effective performance management, based on all available internal and external business metrics and through insights generation regarding consumer, shopper and customer, and in partnership with Business Intelligence for industry estimates and long-term trends identification.
- Lead collaboration and alignment with bottling partner regarding market execution of agreed brand plans
- Evolve and articulate the pack/price architecture and seek for improvement opportunities in close collaboration with the bottling partner.
- Provide strong analytic expertise to drive superior business and performance understanding and support the country system leadership team to enable effective execution of marketing and innovation priorities with optimal allocation of resources
- Fine tune and further develop share, revenue and single transaction growth strategy and execution
- Communication of market and business drivers, performance and advanced strategic analysis, priorities and plans to the leadership team as well as to other senior management through business performance reviews, strategy and business plan sessions et. al.
- Communication and alignment of market and business environment drivers, strategic direction/priorities and performance with the bottling partner senior leaders
- Must be able to influence internal and external stakeholders such as senior management and team members, the bottler and target companies’ senior leaders
- Strong negotiation/communication skills to align strategies and value-based relationship/networking building skills in sensitive situations are essential
- Write and present effectively; adjust to fit the audience and the message in a concise and inspiring way
- Effectively negotiate and manage projects with consultants/suppliers to ensure quality of output and ROI analysis
- High degree of analytical skills is required, with strong ability to analyze across multiple data sources to identify the cause of the issue and make recommendations based on findings as well as to uncover opportunities for business growth based on deep understanding of the internal and external factors.
- Creating compelling business cases based on financial scope
As a person you have a strong understanding of broad business issues, trade and competitive environment and anticipating possible scenarios to proactively adapt and inform the plans. You have the ability to synthesize consumer and shopper research results and translate back into strategic clear business recommendations.
You are experienced in understanding stakeholder motivation and lead fact-based discussions to desired business decisions and market impact.
You also have the ability to prioritize business issues and design innovative, practical and efficient solutions to address these issues creating new ways-of-working.
- University education in marketing, management and/or equivalent
- Significant experience in strategy, planning and/or consumer and shopper insights from a consumer goods or a leading business consultancy company or other relevant industries.
- Proven understanding and effectiveness with business and commercial strategies, sales, marketing, consumer/shopper insights and distributor management
- Experience in commercial and business development area within a multinational organization
- Sound understanding of system economics, category management and channel marketing
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership and interpersonal/relationships building skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills at a cross functional senior level with credibility
- Ability to assimilate a wide range of data to solve problems and develop coherent plans
Vi på Coca-Cola strävar efter att uppfriska världen, i tanke, kropp och själ. Vi vill inspirera till stunder av glädje och gemenskap genom våra varumärken och handlingar. Vi är världens ledande tillverkare, marknadsförare och distributör av alkoholfria drycker och koncentrat. Vi har mer än 500 varumärken i vår globala varumärkesportfölj.
Så här ser vår verksamhet ut i Sverige:
Coca-Cola har varit verksamt i Sverige sedan 1953.
Coca-Cola AB ansvarar för marknadsföringen av några av världens mest kända varumärken av icke alkoholhaltiga drycker på den svenska marknaden. Varumärkena i vår svenska produktportfölj är Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Sprite®, MER®, Bonaqua®, Powerade®, fuzetea®, glacéau Smartwater®, Chaqwa® och Minute Maid®. I Jordbro utanför Stockholm producerar Coca-Cola European Partners Sverige AB cirka 1,4 miljoner liter dryck varje dag. Vi har åtagit oss att minska antalet kalorier vi sätter på marknaden med 20% till 2020. Våra PET-flaskor ska bestå av minst 50% återvunnen PET 2020. För ytterligare information besök gärna coca-cola.se.
How to apply
In this recruitment process, The Coca-Cola Company is partnering up with Academic Search International. For more question, please contact Senior recruitment consultant Jeanette Ammilon, firstname.lastname@example.org All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding. Last day to apply is October 16th but we will be interviewing on going and the position could be filled before the 16th so please apply today.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se
Maja Frick - email@example.com