At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
As Cluster Systems Support Team Leader for Europe and Central Asia Cluster, you would be responsible for establishing and managing an international team of system specialists with focus on processing equipment securing world class system support capabilities and customer satisfaction.
What you will do
In this role, you will interact with different Tetra Pak Functional Areas & Customers to secure quality, coaching, networking and align on best practice. You will focus on:
- Establish, develop and manage an international System Specialist team
- Lead resolution of issues through diligent use of PSM methodology and escalation processes ensuring rapid and permanent resolution whilst securing full data quality. Develop and provide the organisation with the experience and skills required to either lead or participate in resolving escalated issues remotely and/or on-site. Participate in local and global governance forums as required.
- Assume a driver role for escalated issues as outlined in the process (e.g. when Specialist must leave site and responsibility still rest with specialist team to contain)
- Lead the consistent use and application of global standards, processes and tools, for each type of service delivery
- Manage work load and available resources to stay in alignment with local legal rules related to overtime. Lead a continuous follow-up of resource utilization and cost allocation to activities and respective MAT code to ensure right reporting
- Lead the development & deployment of world class customer centric System Specialist capability ensuring 100% certification to maintain expertise levels. Participate in networks and promote best practice sharing.
The position can be based in Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Netherland, Germany or Spain and will require travel up to 20%.
Who you are
To be successful in this position, you would need minimum 5-6 years’ experience on Processing Equipment like Pasteurizers, Heat Exchangers, UHT processing plants, Homogenizers, Aseptic Technology, Aseptic Filling and Plant Operations, combined with previous leadership experience. We believe you have University education in a Technical field, as well as you have a solid business acumen in Liquid Food together with Financial numerical ability (Cost Management, Data Analysis, etc.). Installation and commissioning of processing equipment as well as remote support experience is considered a plus. As a person, you are self-driven and have a positive, can do attitude. You enjoy guiding your team in a changing environment, engaging and developing them. As well, you are a fast learner yourself and enjoy new challenges. Fluency in English, both written and spoken is necessary as you will work in an international environment.
What we offer
You will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. The team will be pioneering a new way of working, collaborating closely with the different business areas and colleagues across the world. Team members will have the opportunity to shape their role and the team. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues, a vibrant melting pot of diversity, and a challenging and high paced work environment where our employees take great pride from protecting food to protecting the planet. At Tetra Pak we believe in work-life balance, have flexible working hours, sports and training facilities and offer an attractive pension and insurance scheme, incl. health care arrangements.
Care to join?
Please submit your CV and motivational letter in English before the 26th of February, 2019 through our career site jobs.tetrapak.com
To know more about the position contact Steffen Polster at +49 6146 59 469
Questions about your application contact Brindusa Taraca at +46 46 36 4283
For trade union information contact Unionen/Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320 and Sveriges Ingenjörer/Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533